BY REMBRANDT #13 in Teeth Whiteners

New Look. Safely whitens deep stains for a noticeably whiter smile, in just 2 hours. Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt®*.  Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment!  Our exclusive COMFYTRAY® Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience. The Rembrandt® 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains. 2 COMFYTRAY® Applicators. 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel 1 ml. <.

• How long do the results last?1 Answers
  • Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?2 Answers
  • I have sensitive teeth and I need to know if this will damage my ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Melisa S.
This is the best brand there is for whitening at home! Yes it’s pricey, but it really does work! It did exactly what I wanted without making my teeth feel sensitive. I would recommend to anyone looking for safe at home whitening!
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This kit works great. After just one use I feel that my teeth look much whiter. Be careful when you’re buying it though, it should be around $20 and amazon likes to mark it up to $40 occasionally. It’s easy to use too
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I’ve always loved using Rembrandt toothpaste products so this whitening product was a major plus for me . My teeth were noticeably whiter . Compared to crest white strips I liked the feel of these better .
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love this teeth whitening kit because it really works! I see such good results! It's a bit pricey but still cheaper than getting them professionally whitened. I definitely recommend !
Mistirae S.
An amazing teeth whitening system it is so great, I just wish that the price was not so high and is an amazing quality product though so definitely worth the price tag I saw a noticeable difference in my teeth after two uses
Samantha R.
Liverpool, NY
Cheaper then crest and is so effective at getting my teeth clean. I loved this stuff. It can make my teeth a little sensitive so I recommend some sort of toothpaste to help with that. Easy to use, affordable, and whitens my teeth to the level I like!
LaShunda H.
Dallas, TX
I pirchased this because my neighborhood drug store had it on sale. I used it and saw somewhat of a difference. O believe you had to use it consistently to realky see a difference in your teeth being a lighter whiter shade.
jennie A.
springfield, IL
If I need extra help whitening my teeth after using toothpaste and mouthwash is I always go to Rembrandt they are one of the brands that I trust and their products always work right this one in particular!
Tiffany P.
Bakersfield , CA
This is a whole lot better then crest. This does exactly what it says. You’ll achieve pearly whites with this product. Your teeth will be sensitive but think about it. Your bleaching your teeth.
Maxi F.
Great results I like using this kit about 2 times a year to really whiten my teeth. This doesn't rip off the enamel either helps rebuild it so I've been told so I use this brand a lot!
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
How is the product for sensitive teeth?
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Does this make your teeth more sensitive to the cold?
Kathrina T.
I have never tried this. Does it work better than Crest White Strips?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
I have use the 4 hour kit before is this faster and better?
Janay W.
Green Bay, WI
Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?