BY REMBRANDT #15 in Teeth Whiteners

New Look. Safely whitens deep stains for a noticeably whiter smile, in just 2 hours. Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt®*.  Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment!  Our exclusive COMFYTRAY® Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience. The Rembrandt® 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains. 2 COMFYTRAY® Applicators. 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel 1 ml. <.

• How long do the results last?1 Answers
  • Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?2 Answers
  • I have sensitive teeth and I need to know if this will da...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Carrie L.
Beaver , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my Walmart beauty box as a trial. I did like the easy applications of the strips, as well as the adhesive. It doesn’t slide or become tacky like other name brands. Whitening effective, and if desired maybe add another 5-10mins.
Rachel B.
Casper, WY
Very very strong. I could not use this after one use because it made my teeth hurt so bad. I had to get a numbing agent for my gums and teeth it was so painful. I’m sure it would work great for someone else but for me it was a no go.
TIFF M.
Palm Springs , CA
I’ve always loved using Rembrandt toothpaste products so this whitening product was a major plus for me . My teeth were noticeably whiter . Compared to crest white strips I liked the feel of these better .
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
Effective, but not as much as other brands, and too expensive. I prefer the Creat Whitestrips to this. This caused quite a bit of pain and sensitivity in my teeth during use. I am not likely to repurchase.
Lindsay C.
Grove City , OH
I love this teeth whitening kit because it really works! I see such good results! It's a bit pricey but still cheaper than getting them professionally whitened. I definitely recommend !
Melisa S.
This is the best brand there is for whitening at home! Yes it’s pricey, but it really does work! It did exactly what I wanted without making my teeth feel sensitive. I would recommend to anyone looking for safe at home whitening!
Michelle C.
Downingtown, PA
I LOVE Rembrandt! It’s a little pricey but I promise it works the best. I pick this up if I can find it, and use Crest Whitestrips if this isn’t available. This works great on my sensitive teeth and keep my teeth so white
Katrina D.
La Puente, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This kit works great. After just one use I feel that my teeth look much whiter. Be careful when you’re buying it though, it should be around $20 and amazon likes to mark it up to $40 occasionally. It’s easy to use too
Mistirae S.
An amazing teeth whitening system it is so great, I just wish that the price was not so high and is an amazing quality product though so definitely worth the price tag I saw a noticeable difference in my teeth after two uses
Samantha t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried the 3 day version of this product where you wear the strips for 30 mins 3 days in a row and I LOVED this product. They are super effective, inexpensive, and they don’t make your teeth sensitive AT ALL.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
How is the product for sensitive teeth?
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Does this make your teeth more sensitive to the cold?
Kathrina T.
I have never tried this. Does it work better than Crest White Strips?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
I have use the 4 hour kit before is this faster and better?
Janay W.
Green Bay, WI
Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?