Rembrandt® Deeply White® 2 Hour Whitening Kit

New Look. Safely whitens deep stains for a noticeably whiter smile, in just 2 hours. Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt®*.  Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment!  Our exclusive COMFYTRAY® Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience. The Rembrandt® 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains. 2 COMFYTRAY® Applicators. 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel 1 ml. <.

I know this is one of the cheaper options out there for whitening strips... but does it work?
Does this product help someone whiten their teeth after their braces have just been removed ?
How long using this do you notice a difference
Start your review of Rembrandt® Deeply White® 2 Hour Whitening Kit!
2 months ago
I was very excited to try this kit but found the strips difficult to put on and stay in place. It did not bother my teeth which can be very sensitive to teeth whitening so because of that I would try this again.
2 years agoPalm Springs , CA
I’ve always loved using Rembrandt toothpaste products so this whitening product was a major plus for me . My teeth were noticeably whiter . Compared to crest white strips I liked the feel of these better .
7 months agoLos Angeles, CA
I love the Rembrandt Deeply White 2 Hour Whitening Kit! I have tried all different kits and this is one of my favorites! I can definitely tell a difference whenever I use it and friends will always ask me what I do to get my teeth so white.  The only downfall is that the price is not approachable for everyone but even taking that into consideration I still give it 5 stars.
6 months agoAnkeny , IA
I like this product a lot! I think if you are looking for a more affordable whitening kit, this is the one for you! The whitening strip sizes are perfect to cover all of your teeth that show when you smile. I also think they are extremely effective and do not leave your teeth sensitive at all. I highly recommend pairing this with the  Rembrandt® Deeply White® + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste for the best results!
7 months agoHarvey , LA
Hands down the best at home teeth whitening system! It really removes all the coffee and tea stains from my teeth. I don’t like other brands such as whiting strips because you have to use them everyday for weeks just to achieve some results. With this whitener, your finished in 2 hours. The trays are comfortable and I like the face that you customize them to fit your teeth.
9 months agoAston, PA
Purchased at: Target
I’ve tried many products that claim to whiten your teeth, and this one is not lying with its claims. The price is worth it and it doesn’t taste bad. However, I feel there are other products that work more effectively for me, which I will link. But this is by no means a bad product! Crest 3D White Luxe Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips Teeth Whitening Kit
2 years ago
This is the best brand there is for whitening at home! Yes it’s pricey, but it really does work! It did exactly what I wanted without making my teeth feel sensitive. I would recommend to anyone looking for safe at home whitening!
2 years ago
An amazing teeth whitening system it is so great, I just wish that the price was not so high and is an amazing quality product though so definitely worth the price tag I saw a noticeable difference in my teeth after two uses
4 months agoIdaho Falls, ID
I really didn’t get noticeable results with this but my teeth aren’t really yellow. Maybe if I needed more whitening, I would have seen a bigger change. I’m giving this three stars thought because it didn’t hurt my teeth and make them feel like they’re going to fall out of my gums like other whitening products.
2 years agoLiverpool, NY
Cheaper then crest and is so effective at getting my teeth clean. I loved this stuff. It can make my teeth a little sensitive so I recommend some sort of toothpaste to help with that. Easy to use, affordable, and whitens my teeth to the level I like!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...