BY REMBRANDT #12 in Teeth Whiteners

New Look. Safely whitens deep stains for a noticeably whiter smile, in just 2 hours. Nothing gets your teeth white, faster than Rembrandt®*.  Brighten your smile today, in just one 2-hour treatment!  Our exclusive COMFYTRAY® Applicators are designed to mold to your unique smile, for a dentist-like customized whitening experience. The Rembrandt® 2 Hour Whitening Kit contains the same proven, potent, enamel-safe whitening ingredient dentists use to remove deep stains. 2 COMFYTRAY® Applicators. 8 Ampules of Whitening Gel 1 ml. <.

• How long do the results last?1 Answers
  • Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?2 Answers
  • I have sensitive teeth and I need to know if this will damage my ...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natalie T.
Bryceville, FL
Wonderful at home teeth whitening toothpaste. This product along with the mouth wash they make is wonderful. After one use I could tell a difference and it also give your teeth that slick slimy feel you get right after having a dental cleaning at the dentist! LOVEEEEEE
Mistirae S.
An amazing teeth whitening system it is so great, I just wish that the price was not so high and is an amazing quality product though so definitely worth the price tag I saw a noticeable difference in my teeth after two uses
Jennifer S.
Sarasota
These work very well it takes a few times to notice a difference but it's so worth it because they are kinda pricey but it's cheaper then getting it done professionaly.
Amanda P.
I was honestly shocked at my results!! It worked a lot better than I was expecting. I was a first time customer to this two hour kit. I took a before and after photo and was impressed!!! My teeth did not get sensitive which usually happens after I whiten.
Samantha R.
Cheaper then crest and is so effective at getting my teeth clean. I loved this stuff. It can make my teeth a little sensitive so I recommend some sort of toothpaste to help with that. Easy to use, affordable, and whitens my teeth to the level I like!
Jennifer L.
Notice a very slight change in whiteness of my teeth after using. The process is a bit tedious and time consuming. I notice a significant change in my sensitivity level afterward - had zero sensitivity prior. I would not purchase this again.
jennie A.
Springfield, IL
If I need extra help whitening my teeth after using toothpaste and mouthwash is I always go to Rembrandt they are one of the brands that I trust and their products always work right this one in particular!
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
Amy T.
New Berlin, WI
I purchased the Rembrandt 2 Hour White pack and began to use it before reading what others had to say about the product and, frankly, I didn't find the experience at all bad.
No, it doesn't have a gourmet taste and it's not the most enjoyable thing I've ever put in my mouth but I certainly didn't gag and spit out the trays thinking I'd never try to bleach my teeth ever again.
The flavor is not great and the gel is a little slimy, as glycerin tends to be, and there is a faint smell of bleach but hey, this is a bleaching product after all. As for the trays, they fit well enough and stayed in place fine as long as I kept my mouth closed with the trays tucked behind my lips. I popped a DVD into my computer and was a happy camper for the duration of the bleaching.
I read the instructions and followed directions and after a couple of hours my teeth were actually brighter. They certainly weren't that blue-white halogen plasma glow that some TV personalities seem to enjoy but then again if my teeth were that freaky white I'd be too self-conscious to smile fearing that I'd burn a retina or two.
Overall -- No gum irritation, no tooth sensitivity, and very little hassle for nicer looking teeth. The product did what it was advertised to do.
I give it a solid four stars!
Rochelle F.
Richmond, VA
The Rembrandt Deeply White 2 Hour Whitening Kit is easy to use and produces OK results. I found that it made my teeth a bit sensitive and the system is more bulky to use compared to whitening strips. I don't think I would purchase this teeth whitening kit again. I saw some results, but found that they weren't drastic enough to continue using this brand/system.
Kyra K.
Stevens Point, WI
How is the product for sensitive teeth?
Sarah M.
Clearfield, UT
Does this make your teeth more sensitive to the cold?
Kathrina T.
I have never tried this. Does it work better than Crest White Strips?
Barbie K.
Troy, MI
I have use the 4 hour kit before is this faster and better?
Janay W.
Green Bay, WI
Is this one of the best whitening kits or is crest better?