Jennifer O.
Walbridge, OH
Whitens teeth just like it claims to do! But again it’s a little on the pricey side and the tube really isn’t that big! That’s my only complaint because the product itself is on point!Rembrandt® Intense Stain® Whitening Toothpaste
A G.
I'm really not good at giving bad reviews I think there's always something good about any product whether it benefits me or not but I did not find this toothpaste whitening and Rembrandt is usually a sensitive geared toothpaste it was very strong
Marina A.
Freehold, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this toothpaste, and I use it twice a day every day! Helps keep my teeth clean and gives me a great total mouth clean feeling. No gross aftertaste, and feels mg mouth feeling refreshed. Would recommend
Jennifer E.
After just a few days I noticed a bid difference in shade. No sensitivity to hot or cold foods. I'm a smoker and a wine drinker and this has kept my teeth perfectly white!
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
Rembrandt sells toothpaste. I bought this for myself. I bought this at the drug store. I would buy again in the future. I would recommend to others to buy. It did meet my expectations. It was just toothpaste.
Mary M.
Longwood, FL
Super spicy!  Zingy taste and really works well.  Whitening capability is as about as good as any, in other words, no noticeable difference but love the way it makes your teeth feel!
Cheryl C.
Great toothpaste. I believed it was working to remove stains and keep teeth whiter looking. I don’t recall seeing too Much of a difference but The placebo effect was running in my mind.
Rhonda A.
This is a good toothpaste!! My teeth feel clean and refreshed!! It’s does the job!! Its gentle on your teeth!! Yes it’s pricey but I still recommend it to others!!
Kimberly P.
I have used this toothpaste regularly for quite some time now because I have tobacco and iced tea stains on my teeth and I can definitely tell a positive difference. Great product
Ariel B.
Baird, TX
I do think this product made my teeth look whiter but I couldn’t stand the taste. I really don’t think I have found a whitening toothpaste that I enjoy though.