Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Treatment

NULL

I have never heard of this before or seen it in store how well does it work and where can I purchase it?
Rembrandt® Deeply White + Peroxide Whitening Toothpaste for those with sensitive teeth, how did this effect them?
Start your review of Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Treatment!
Rachel M.
I used the product to whiten my teeth for prom two years ago and have been hooked since. I've tried white strips from another brand in the past and they weren't nearly as effect as this product. The way to apply this whitener is first soaking the mouth guards in hot water so they mold to your teeth next apply the whitening paste to the guards. Wear the guards for two hours and boom! A beautiful whitened smile. I bought this product with the expectation that I would have to repeat this process multiple times to get my desired effect but after one use it worked well enough that I didn't have to repeat the process for a few months. I didn't experience much tooth sensitivity after using this which is a common complaint. I don't like how bulky the mouth guards feel in your mouth especially after two hours of application.
Hailey W.
Alex City, AL
This is the best at home whitening system I've ever used. It's a little time consuming and expensive but it worked so well for me. White Strips are much quicker but it takes longer to see results and they don't whiten as thoroughly.
SaintLee S.
Rembrandt 2 Hour Whitening Treatment uploaded by SaintLee S.
I actually have the two strip which actually works. I was pretty impressed because I found this at dollar tree and the quality is great. I definitely feel I’d need more than the 2 day strips to get the results I’m looking for but they have other options and I’d pay for it. It’s easy to use and really does stay put ! I recommend doing it consecutively to see quicker results as well.
Kelsey M.
Saint Joseph, MO
This product works really well. I have now bought it twice ( I drink coffee). It quickly whitens your teeth. It has easy instructions and is super easy to accomplish. I love this product and I recommend it to everybody. I even have my boyfriend using it! PLUS it isn't expensive! I cant think of one "con".
Kellie P.
Providence, RI
I used once and didn’t notice a huge difference. I was disappointed this product didn’t live up to my expectations I would not recommend
Hannah N.
Knoxville, TN
Perfect to whiten your teeth in a hurry Doesn't leave those annoying white spots or sensitivity to food or drinks either. Cost effective and super affordable. My go to for teeth whitening.
Tabatha B.
Fulshear, TX
15 months ago I got this in a fashion party gift bag and I was super skeptical but I tried it and I have tried about every product out there and let me tell you this is amazing! My teeth are so white after and they stay white for about 5 months eventhough I drink a ton of coffee. I have used this about 4 times and I am going to a wedding in a couple and I just bought it aagin! $10 for white teeth? Why not?!
Ann W.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I liked that this Rembrandt whitening kit only took 2 hours. That made it something I could just get done! It doesn’t taste great, but I don’t mind, you can’t expect whitening products to be delicious. I saw some difference in my teeth, and I’ll do another one.
Misti T.
Terrell, TX
Purchased at: CVS
This definitely looks like you've spent the day getting a professional treatment, for a fraction of the cost! My teeth are a tad sensitive afterwards, but that's standard for me with any of these. Highly recommended.
Cecily L.
Marmaduke, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Rembrandt teeth whitening kit will whitening your teeth in just a few hours! I was skeptical at first, kind of sounded to good to be true, but it works wonders. If you need to quickly whiten your teeth Choose THIS!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kristen M.