r.e.m. beauty

r.e.m. beauty flourishing...
439 Reviews
3 / 5
Definitely a thicker mascara formula I wish it had more separated bristles but I just hate any type of clump. Definitely recommend if you want thicker lashes!
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
Lengthening but does not last. This mascara only lengthening, not volumizing at all and it starts to flake after 5-6 hours of wear. It smudges so bad at the end of day. Will not recommend
3 / 5
This mascara is alright. It's not a tubing one, and I find that in the colder months in Canada it tends to wipe off wayyyy too easily. Like, if I'm outside and touch my eyelash, it's almost as if this is still wet and it rubs right off onto my finger. It does a good job at lengthening but it just doesn't last and it smudges a lot by the end of the day. I'd pass.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
I really liked this mascara. Not only is the packaging super cute, it worked well. It’s not clumpy at all, gives you lots of length and gives you long, soft, full looking lashes! It just doesn’t last as long as others I’ve used.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I really like this concealer! It’s very buildable and easy to remove which is so convenient. It also has a good amount of volume which was the whole reason I purchased it. Good amount of product for the price and I ADORE the packaging it’s so cute and unique.
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
love this mascara. i personally see a lengthening difference in my lashes when i use this product. it doesn’t clump, which is everything i want in a mascara! tho i don’t use an eyelash curler myself, i think this mascara would be easy to use with one. it is very pigmented but surprisingly very easy to remove!
3 / 5
I was super excited to try this out, and its a good mascara but theres not quite anything unique abiut this, outside of packaging that is. I love that the shape of the mascara container is dofferent, small and not bulky and it is a product I'd replace with a new one. I also dont have short lashes so that may be why I dont see a difference!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This mascara is one of the best lengthening mascaras I’ve bought so far. Before I got this, I had no lashes until I started using this. It’s doesn’t volumes as much as I thought and the removal and the removal is hard to get off but it’s worth it!!
3 / 5
This is a great product! It last all day with very little flaking. My only complaint is it takes a little long to dry after applying, so becareful not to smear it.
2.00 / 5 star rating
2 / 5
It’s drys up quickly once opened. It felt like it didn’t last as long as some of my other mascaras would. I do not think it add volume or curl. I would say it it ok to remove with the right products.