BY RELPAX

Adele L.
YUMA, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffer from Chronic Migraines and this medication saved my life. I tried so many medications before I found this one. The only cons are it does make your chest & throat a little tight and Not all insurance policies cover it so check with your healthcare provider. I continue to be a customer of Relpax.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this medication for my chronic migraine headaches as a rescue medication. I have never been able to find something that helped with my migraines on the spot besides taking this medication. (along with preventative medications) This medicstion is a true miricale for migraine sufferers and I am thankful for it everyday. I do wish it could be used more frequently and was not so expensive. Only 8 per prescription. It has to be used wisely.
Susan B.
Dayton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Now in generic formula, the triptan Relpax is my go-to for when migraine attacks begin. It stops them from morphing into crippling pain and stomach upset. I usually just need one tablet. For years, I have been only able to get 18 tablets at a cost of $105, so I am happy this is now in generic.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Used for migraine rescue relief. Often need to take two tablets to have any impact on my vascular migraines. Manufacturer does offer a copay assistance program which is very helpful.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Majority of triptans do nothing for my migraines but this one does! Sometimes I do have to take a second dose but at least it relieves my pain!