BY RELPAX

Susan B.
Huber Heights, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Now in generic formula, the triptan Relpax is my go-to for when migraine attacks begin. It stops them from morphing into crippling pain and stomach upset. I usually just need one tablet. For years, I have been only able to get 18 tablets at a cost of $105, so I am happy this is now in generic.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this medication for my chronic migraine headaches as a rescue medication. I have never been able to find something that helped with my migraines on the spot besides taking this medication. (along with preventative medications) This medicstion is a true miricale for migraine sufferers and I am thankful for it everyday. I do wish it could be used more frequently and was not so expensive. Only 8 per prescription. It has to be used wisely.
Lindsay W.
Oviedo, FL
Used for migraine rescue relief. Often need to take two tablets to have any impact on my vascular migraines. Manufacturer does offer a copay assistance program which is very helpful.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
Majority of triptans do nothing for my migraines but this one does! Sometimes I do have to take a second dose but at least it relieves my pain!