HealthMedicines & TreatmentsRelion
Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips, 25 count

ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips, 25 count

ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips are designed to work with ReliOn Prime Glucose Meters only. These ReliOn Glucose Test Strips are offered in a 25-count bottle for your convenience. With the easy-to-handle ReliOn test strips, you test on your...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips, 25 count!
tiffany C.
I have had diabetes for 11 years and when I had insurance I used more expensive monitors with equally expensive test strips.
I no longer have insurance. So I buy these.

It works just like every other glucose monitor however I gave it 4 stars because many times the monitor does not turn on.
for instance I'll put the strip in, and the monitor might not turn on.

If i am not paying attention then I'll put my blood on the strip then realize the monitor is not on, and now I've wasted a strip.

Just be mindful. if the monitor does not turn on simply take the strip out and reinsert until the screen comes on.
It can be annoying if you're like me and don't always pay attention to see if the screen came on.
I no longer have insurance. So I buy these.

for instance I'll put the strip in, and the monitor might not turn on.

Faith S.
Centerton, AR
I love these! They don't need very much blood only a small drop. Very effective! I'm actually surprised how inexpensive they are! They're a great prices which is always great depending on how much you have to buy them!
Wendy C.
ReliOn Prime Blood Glucose Test Strips, 25 count uploaded by Wendy C.
Muy buenas tiras para la glucosa, mis familiares que lo utilizan dicen que se los recomiendan 100%, nos encanta ROn

Looking for your answer?