Relion: Grape Glucose Tablets

Naturally and artificially flavored A fat-free food No sodium No caffeine Fast acting carbs see more...

• Do these work? I need something for my daughter 5 Answers
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Very good flavor & easily fit into any bag. They keep their flavor & don't melt like other hard candies. They bring up my sugar very quick, which is good for a diabetic. The price usually ranges from $1.00-$1.50 for 10 tablets which is a steal. I'd recommend them to anyone with sugar problems.
Claudia F.
Winter Haven, FL
I've been type 2 diabetic for 12 years now and with some new medications I'm on, plus my constant lack of appetite, I just recently started buying these. I bought these small tubes for $1.00 at my walmart and I must say, these grape ones taste like candy. Almost like they're grape flavored smarties giant size. Very worth buying. Not chalky tasting at all. I keep a vial in my purse, on my night stand, in my bookbag for day trips.
Chloe D.
Brunswick, MD
These help me feel so much better when my sugar drops! I eat lunch at 11:07 and don't get home till 3:10 and these work super fast and they taste pretty good too!! I really recommend carrying these with you if your a diabetic!
andrea q.
Medley, FL
Taste great, works fast! I can depend on this to raise my blood sugar when I am having low. It is easier with ReliOn Glucose tabs to not over correct. I don't look forward to low blood sugar, however, these taste like a treat and I do enjoy that.
Rosaly N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These are the best things to help raise blood sugar. So convenient and I always have them around. I keep them in my handbang, my gym bag.
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This saved a person at my work and they said that it actually didn't taste bad at all great and convenient to have
Jessica H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works great. We keep them handy for my daughter.she has some glucose issues.
Colleen R.
Jackson, MS
Glucose tablets are not my favorite but the grape flavor is one of the worst
Dara P.
Katy , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Do these work? I need something for my daughter