Relief MD Sore Muscle & Back Soak Eucalyptus Scented Epsom Salt - 16 Oz. uploaded by ALESHA Z.Relief MD Sore Muscle & Back Soak Eucalyptus Scented Epsom Salt - 16 Oz. uploaded by Brianna S.

BY RELIEF MD

foot soak see more...

monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Must have product right here! I love this so much! It's great for baths or soaks I got it for a 1$ at big lots! It helps with my muscle cramps soreness and pains first time trying the one and I already want to get another and I'm not done using yet lol
ALESHA Z.
National City, CA
Being someone who is very active and works on their feet tend to feel aches and pains throughout the day so I try to use this salt often to relieve the pain and it has done that I'm thankful for having a foot massage at my own house this product you can find it in numerous places weather is at Walmart CVS the Dollar Tree what the 99 cent store.
Aly O.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE this product! I am a big fan of Epsom salt to begin with but really like using it for sore muscles and the smell is very soothing and releasing as well. I would highly recommend this product! It's great!
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I've started working out and of course it leaves my body sore, my muscles feel so relaxed after using this. It's amazing. This doesn't smell great but it serves its purpose.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I definitely I've it I use almost every day when I come from work I let down for almost a hour and I fell like new again full of energy
Kennedy S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This was nice to have on hand while I was sick. I would definitely consider picking this up again the next time I'm not feeling well
Brianna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Relaxes your muscles very well. Soothing bath times with this product. Also available in Lavender. Natural magnesium.
Brianna M.
Dover, de
Love this Epsom salt! Works fast and doesn't smell weird! Use as soon as I get sore and I'm better in a few hours!
Anita S.
Valley, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Helps with body aches. Love it always have some in my bathroom. I use it and my husband does to. You should try it
Kristy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have tried this and serval different sense and put it in my bath and used it during pedicure and it is amazing!