BY RELIEF MD

(30) single use packets of 100% Colloidal Oatmeal see more...

Buy on Amazon
Char M.
Los Angeles, CA
Great for the price, comes with 6 packets and each packet is enough for one bath, maybe even two. If you get rashes, this helps so much. I even used it for my dog when she got fleas and it helped stop the itching.
jeanmarie b.
Santa Rosa, CA
I bought this at the 99cent only store works the same as aveeno, Soothing and inexpensive
Jennyy T.
coalinga, CA
This work so go it help u relax and helps a lot with sunburn get it get it get it get it
Shanna H.
Orlando, FL
When my son first started walking, he would never stop. We couldn't get near him, this unfortunately led to him getting the most horrible diaper rash! I went to the store and bought this oatmeal bath. It helped clear up that rash in one soak. It was extremely easy to use and helpful!
Sophia A.
New York , NY
I still use these for my children who are older ,7 and 11 yes old . due to occasional eczema as well as bug bites and it works wonderfully .I keep this stocked in the kids bathroom.
Venetia H.
Cincinnati, OH
This works if your child or you ever get chicken poxs it really soothes the skin
Brittney H.
I love putting a packet of this in my bath!, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, this product is really good if you have any rashes
Jessica M.
Northport, AL
Give this to my kids helps with sunburn and makes skin soft its a must try ! Also smells great!