Relief MD Soothing Colloidal Oatmeal Bath Treatment 2 Boxes - 12 Single Use Packets

BY RELIEF MD

100% colloidal Oatmeal for soothing skin irritations. Add to warm bath directly under faucet into tub or basin. Stir and soak for 15-30 minutes as needed or directed by doctor. Stop use if condition worsens or symptoms last longer than 7 days. Do not... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Does everything expensive oatmeal baths what do. Extremely comparable to the Aveeno except a few dollars cheaper. This in the pink calamine lotion are the only things that help me from scratching when I get poison ivy from camping trips
Ferne M.
HAMPTON BAYS, NY
I love oatmeal baths! I came home from a camping trip with about 80 mosquito bites all over my body from my face down to my feet. At the suggestion of a friend and gave it a chance. After my first 20 minute soak (in very hot water with 1 packet), I had immediate relief. Not even maximum strength hydro cortisone cream could curb my itching but this product did the trick.I used it before going to bed and didn't wake up once during the night. I again used it before coming into work today and not a single itch. I have also noticed that the redness and swelling have gone down significantly and that overall, my skin feels well nourished and hydrated. I plan to keep using it until the bites have healed. Excellent product!