Relief MD Epsom Salt Lavender - Calming & Relaxing Soak, 16 oz,(Blue Cross Laboraties) 12 PACK uploaded by Amber M.Relief MD Epsom Salt Lavender - Calming & Relaxing Soak, 16 oz,(Blue Cross Laboraties) 12 PACK uploaded by Elyse S.Relief MD Epsom Salt Lavender - Calming & Relaxing Soak, 16 oz,(Blue Cross Laboraties) 12 PACK uploaded by Toya A.

BY RELIEF MD

Bergineliz R.
Bergineliz R.
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this stuff I use to used a lot but now I'm pregnant and I stop but the smell it's amazing and relax you and your pain it's going after you spend at least 30 minutes but it's also good when your are stress and for a 1 dollar it's amazing
Brooke P.
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
I only have positive things to say about this product. Not only is it extremely affordable ($1), it works great and lasts for more than one bath. I will continue to purchase this for my relaxation baths. I highly recommend.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Fresno, CA
I have bad knee and back pain from having to stand up 8 hrs a day at my job. I put this in my bath every night and the pain goes away within a few mins!
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
I think this works just as well as more expensive lavender scented epson salts for a lot less money.
Ruth S.
Ruth S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This brand is amazing! I love the quality and the price can't beat it. Where I live, I usually pay $1 for it (I'm not sure if it varies by location). The lavender smell is relaxing and subtle, and the effects of the epsom salt truly reliefs my stress (I use it all over my body). With that being said, I have very sensitive skin, and it doesn't react badly to this product (it only burns a little when I shave, which is totally normal).
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Sedalia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert
I was disappointed in the size of the bag, but for 2 dollars there's not many complaints. I've tried 2 of the salts this brand has released and this is the better smelling of the two. My body is so soft and relaxed after I put this in my bath. I use a lot on my baths so this bag runs out quick.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
The scent isn't as great as some of the Doctor Teal's products, but I have to say that this brand is way more soothing. It's better at relieving pain and soreness than any other epsom salt that I've tried. The only downside is that it is not at all moisturizing as some brands.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
San Antonio, TX
This has to be tge best Epsom salt ever, especially being lavender scent. Not only does it help soothing the muscles but ut helps relax your sences so you'll sleep very nicely
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
AXTON, VA
Wellness Guru Expert
Epsom salt comes in handy for so many ailments. It is easily dissolved, smells amazing, and is very relaxing. It definitely met my expectations
Annii V.
Annii V.
I've tried Epsom Salt before and it works wonders it's totally relaxing after a ling stressful day. Never used the lavender kind tho but I'm sure it's great because lavender smells awesome and my lavender candles always make ne feel relaxed and stress free.
Rosario A.
Rosario A.
Where can you find a product like this and how does it work?
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
High Point, NC
I know this can be found at Dollar Tree. Has anyone used them to soak there feet in a foot tub?
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this better than Doctor Teal's?