BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my holy grail. My hair is very frizzy and dry. This helps get rid of my dandruff when my scalp is dry and itchy. It smells amazing. And it leaves a tingling sensation when in direct contact to the scalp. Almost a cooling sensation as well. I do have to switch up shampoos because after a while this product doesn't do justice for me. I highly recommend.
Melissa G.
Dorado
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is greaaaat! Helps with dandruff and the itchiness of it! When you put it on, your scalp feels so cool and its just so satisfying. I like to leave it there for a while to feel the coolness it gives you. Satisfied with the product, only con is that it leaves your hair dry and you must use plenty of conditioner after.
Choua Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really good and truly cools your head when it touches your scalp. It's not as intense to the touch as other shampoos I've used but it's definitely nice to be treated by this a little.
Briana M.
Tucson
This stuff works great! Really helps with dry scalp and flakes! And it smells wonderful!
Tiffiny T.
Saint George, UT
Bought this product not too long ago and my husband loves it. He is a very picky person about his tea tree products, this on leaves his hair soft and smelling like tea tree.
this is my favourite brand of shampoo and it is the only brand I use because I trust this product and I enjoy using this brand and I recommend this product to my subscribers and I will be honest about this product to my subscribers and I will keep on using it .
Catherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp is very sensitive. I produce dandruff and dermatitis. These shampoos are the ones that help me the most, since they do not irritate me and at the same time they do the job. I can not use any shampoo and these have been my best choice. I discovered them and now I do not want to let them go
Jen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. My boyfriend uses it regularly and loves it, I just use it every once in a while when my scalp feels itchy. I do find that using this too often makes my hair feel kind of dry at the ends, so I mostly only use it when I feel like my scalp needs it. It smells nice and really does relieve scalp irritation. I used it when my scalp got sunburnt in the summer, and it was a huge relief
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
I love this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and this is a great affordable shampoo that helps soothe it. I love that it smells amazing and works amazing. Also the price is very affordable and is safe to use on colored hair.