BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Nicolette S.
Levittown, PA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
This shampoo paired with the conditioner of the same name is amazing. It really is an instant relief. The scent is soothing. The peppermint leaves a tingling sensation on the scalp but is very refreshing. Use this shampoo regularly.
Joan W.
Conyers, GA
This shampoo is excellent if you have dandruff. We have tried many others and always come back to this. My husband especially loves it. It really works!
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and this is a great affordable shampoo that helps soothe it. I love that it smells amazing and works amazing. Also the price is very affordable and is safe to use on colored hair.
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
Although it leaves my hair smelling really good, it actually makes dandruff worse for me . Personally this product doesn't work me.
Kelsey N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
This is the best ever like really good. I highly recommend this to anyone who has any bad dandruff. And it makes your head feel great.
Brandi D.
Westmoreland, TN
I am a firm believer in sticking to what works. Head and shoulders works for me. This shampoo is the only shampoo that controls my dandruff. The downside to using this product is that it leaves my hair feeling dry as hay.
Stephanie W.
Saint Louis, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you use it every other day you'll get optimal results. It's really great at relieving the itch.
Angela L.
Mobile, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this shampoo in the past when I had horrible dandruff and it worked in getting rid of it.
Kaiden L.
I love this shampoo because it gives you a refreshing feeling as it sits. It cleans good and I have oily hair so at first it was oily then after three or so uses it cleared all of that up. It smells good too! I would for sure buy this product again.