BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lina V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
I do not know what happens with this brand, or if I am .. but I hate each of its products. Is supposed to be a model brand against dandruff, but it causes me the opposite as long as I use it my head is full of dandruff like hell, my hair fell a lot and I dried it to die. I hate this mark.
Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
I've used this shampoo for a month n I don't really like it ..I have a handruff problem n it didn't work for me at all ..I'm giving it one star because of its price
Stephanie J.
Cohutta, GA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
I have a very sensitive scalp and tea tree irritates it terribly. The oil was overwhelming in this product when I tried it and threw it aeay
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
Although it leaves my hair smelling really good, it actually makes dandruff worse for me . Personally this product doesn't work me.
Shinequa A.
Thomaston, GA
I've used this once it's good but I need more than this.. I have natural hair
delilah r.
Philadelphia, PA
Im Not A Huge Fan Of This Product. It Doesnt Help Drandruff And It Leaves My Hair Feeling Way To Dry And Like Its Breaking. The Smell Is A Very Good Smell, But It Just Doesnt Work. I Wouldn't Buy This Product Again.
Priscilla W.
Angier, Nc
Not a fan!! Leaves your hair feeling very dry and almost stripped. Also, the peppermint and tea tree scent does not seem strong at first but mixed with the steam of the shower made my eyes burn! Very strong. I would not purchase this again - it may work better on men's hair that isn't as long (or women with shorter hair), but the shampoo followed by conditioner did not leave my hair feeling healthy and soft.
Tiffany L.
Waco, TX
It helps with my dry scalp but I have to use it almost every day or is stops working. I use this product everyday.
Eleni V.
Got this expecting to at least minimize my dandruff, and it ended up multiplying and making my hair more dry!