BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #27 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
Head and shoulders is one of the worst products you could buy for your hair. It makes it more dry and believe it or not it damages it more. Sure it smells good but it’s horrible for your hair! Ask any hair dresser, they all hate it. You’re better off spending more for shampoo but having great quality!
Karla P.
Caracas
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz, Other more...
Realmente no me gusta, si deja el cabello suave y se siente limpio, pero cualquiera de estos me produce caspa al igual que a mi pareja. Tampoco ayudan con la caída del cabello. Muy mal
Fintan G.
didn’t like the products at all regret buying , maybe I got a wrong batch ? But it put me off buying head and shoulders ever again
Melissa M.
Cathedral City, CA
Still have me dandruff. Dried out my hair more than what it was. The tingling scensation is a little to bold. Would recommend the garner dandruff shampoo over this one.
Lina V.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
I do not know what happens with this brand, or if I am .. but I hate each of its products. Is supposed to be a model brand against dandruff, but it causes me the opposite as long as I use it my head is full of dandruff like hell, my hair fell a lot and I dried it to die. I hate this mark.
Akki S.
Brampton,Canada
I've used this shampoo for a month n I don't really like it ..I have a handruff problem n it didn't work for me at all ..I'm giving it one star because of its price
Stephanie J.
Cohutta, GA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL more...
I have a very sensitive scalp and tea tree irritates it terribly. The oil was overwhelming in this product when I tried it and threw it aeay
Aljin K.
I would only recommend this if you don't have a sensitive scalp, my scalp turned red and itchy from this so I wouldn't repurchase it, but everybody has a different body.
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Stefany R.
Bronx, NY
Although it leaves my hair smelling really good, it actually makes dandruff worse for me . Personally this product doesn't work me.