BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Briana M.
Tucson
This stuff works great! Really helps with dry scalp and flakes! And it smells wonderful!
Tiffiny T.
Saint George, UT
Bought this product not too long ago and my husband loves it. He is a very picky person about his tea tree products, this on leaves his hair soft and smelling like tea tree.
this is my favourite brand of shampoo and it is the only brand I use because I trust this product and I enjoy using this brand and I recommend this product to my subscribers and I will be honest about this product to my subscribers and I will keep on using it .
Catherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp is very sensitive. I produce dandruff and dermatitis. These shampoos are the ones that help me the most, since they do not irritate me and at the same time they do the job. I can not use any shampoo and these have been my best choice. I discovered them and now I do not want to let them go
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
I love this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and this is a great affordable shampoo that helps soothe it. I love that it smells amazing and works amazing. Also the price is very affordable and is safe to use on colored hair.
Kelsey N.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
This is the best ever like really good. I highly recommend this to anyone who has any bad dandruff. And it makes your head feel great.
Kaiden L.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
I love this shampoo because it gives you a refreshing feeling as it sits. It cleans good and I have oily hair so at first it was oily then after three or so uses it cleared all of that up. It smells good too! I would for sure buy this product again.
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
This is my FAVORITE head and shoulders scent!! It makes my scalp feel so cool and tingly, and any itching sensation I had before is long gone and wont be coming back. The smell is cool and refreshing. And if you shower In the mornings like I do, it is a sure way to wake you up! Highly recommend!
Alejandra C.
La Salle, CO
I lovvvvve this shampoo,it leaves my hair clean and leaves my scalp feeling refreshed .
Chiamaka U.
Lagos
his shampoo (along with the conditioner) help people with dandruff and it cools your scalp at the same time. The Tea Tree helps with oil control. Overall, good product!