BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

• I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulde...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Sona S.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
Not the sexiest but definitely leaves my hair softer than any big or expensive brand. My hair feels clean and strong as can be with head and shoulders and I recommend it to anyone having issues with dandruff
Savannha P.
Milwaukee, WI
It does work really fast and leaves your scalp feeling refreshed. I personally dont have bad dandruff but my scalp can get very dry, itchy and irritated from dying it. This product helps me in those situations.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I use this shampoo daily. It keeps my scalp from flaking and it smells good. I have no issues it’s easy to find they sell the. Everywhere and it’s pretty inexpensive compared to other dandruff shampoos.
Eric K.
some of the best shampoo

honestly ive never found head and shoulders EVER dried out my hair and my hair is more of a coarse texture

definitely no dandruff

and the shampoo is very relaxing

scent is not too overpowering
gg n.
I like this one it make my hair more soft for some reason and it's good for people who have itchy head and I use it all the time it's good recommend you can never go wrong with this one
Jennifer A.
When I need a deep cleanse I use this! It feels so refreshing and leaves my hair feeling super clean again! I try to use this when I really need it and when I feel like I have a lot of build up! Very satisfied!
Sydni C.
Hartselle, AL
This is a wonderful drug store find for dandruff. It literally stops your head from itching and makes it feel nice and cool. It’s very thick when you lather it into your hair. The scent lasts very long too! It’s great!
Lauren B.
This is a newer version of the original head and shoulder. This has a instant relief of itching that has a.cooling.mint feel that makes your scalp tingle and feel super clean.
Kimberly J.
This shampoo works really well when it comes to getting rid of dry scalp and dandruff. When the season changes my scalp and my husbands get extremely dry. This has helped a lot.
Japp C.
Austin, TX
Hair is prone to dandruff and this shampoo helps me a lot. Not only does it lessen my dandruff, I love it when I lather my hair and I can feel its cooling sensation.
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?