BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

• I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulde...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
This product gives
My winter dry scalp amazing
Relief! It leaves a nice tingle which I love and the smell is nice too. It doesn’t dry my hair either which I like. No dandruff here!
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love this product so much....! It helped with my dandruff and makes my hair feel super smooth and soft! It hurts a little when it gets in eyes but, doesn’t last long, also it helps when dry scalp and it’s a long lasting product! The scent is awesome and packaging is cute!
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce, FL
I use it every now and then for a quick fix for a dandruff related problem or if I feel like my scalp is a little bit dry. The Menthol stimulates the hair follicles which is good for natural oil production. It's a good price very affordable compared to other dandruff shampoos.
Grace P.
Great refreshing shampoo. I love how clean and healthy my hair feels. Even though i do not have dandruff i still enjoy it because of how it makes my scalp feels.
Talia M.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
I love this product. If u suffer w a bad, dry scalp and dandruff this helps so much. I don't recommend using this very day, if u wash ur hair everyday, I recommend this 2 a week so it does not strip ur hair of its natural oils. I strongly recommend this product.
Melissa O.
Los Angeles, CA
This shampoo has always been a staple in my haircare routine, especially in the winter months, when my scalp tends to get dry and flaky. It works incredibly well with my hair, and doesn't weigh it down, but leaves it smelling fresh, clean and flake-free.
Jackie V.
Schaumburg , IL
A pretty good dandruff shampoo. I usually only use professional products but I find that this works just as well at a fraction of the cost. I only use this right at the scalp at problem areas and follow up with a separate shampoo for the ends of my hair
Hanna I.
Feels ool
On head and it doesnt burn ur scalp u like clinical strength u like ir, its cheap as well what i dont like it my dandruff keeps coming back. I am desicated to this shampoo for two yeara now i use it twice a week yet it keeps coming back.
Emily M.
Essex Junction, VT
I get really bad dry scalp in the winter time. I was nervous about trying this brand because a lot of things have not worked. But I cant say enough that head and shoulders is amazing and works right after the first use!
Abbigail S.
Wentzville, MO
My hair is always dry and damaged because I dye my hair a lot. I am afraid to wash my hair too much so I found this product. There’s no harmful chemicals and it makes me hair feel like brand new! I love it and the scents and the affordable price!
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?