BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
I loooooooooove using this shampoo for a clarifying shampoo and it doesn't dry my hair out at all! It actually makes my hair softer! And it's cheap! I will always purchase this shampoo!!
kylee b.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
This is a great shampoo!! Keeps the pesky dandruff away and makes my hair smell fresh and clean. It is also great for keeping lice off your children thanks to the tea tree oil. The price is right as well.
Xan N.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
This definitely helps with my dry scalp in the winter and has a great smell. I like the instant moisture that I feel, because there's nothing more annoying than an itchy head.
Erin B.
I love head and shoulders as a brand already, then I tried this one with tea tree oil and it changed everything! I love the tingly clean feeling, and yet it's still pretty gentle on your hair!
delilah r.
Philadelphia, PA
Im Not A Huge Fan Of This Product. It Doesnt Help Drandruff And It Leaves My Hair Feeling Way To Dry And Like Its Breaking. The Smell Is A Very Good Smell, But It Just Doesnt Work. I Wouldn't Buy This Product Again.
Adriana V.
Canoga park, Ca
My scalp gets really dry in the winter months so I use this shampoo around thag time if the year. Only thing I didn't like was that it dried out my hair, but conditioner fixed that issue
Deja K.
Covington, GA
I use this product sometimes whenever I'm out of my natural organic shampoo and it works well . My hair getting oily really fast so I feel like it helps keep my hair less oily for a long period of time .
Ani J.
North Charleston, SC
This shampoo does a very good job with subduing any dry and itchy scalp issues. It does not make my hair feel dry and it is strong enough that I don't have to shampoo daily.
Akhi A.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product. I don't have flake issues but sometime depending on the season I would notice sometime my scale is that itchy. So us ring this produced really worked.
Jessica E.
Evansville , In
This has been one of the better dandruff shampoo I have found. My dandruff had gotten pretty out of control pretty quickly, and no other shampoos were helping. This one finally did the trick!