BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #29 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kalyn S.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I'm a sucker for the smell of tea tree, so I'm partial to this one already.

My scalp gets so dry in the summer, so I run through at least three bottles of this each summer.

So soothing. And makes your hair soft, too.
Catherine G.
My scalp is very sensitive. I produce dandruff and dermatitis. These shampoos are the ones that help me the most, since they do not irritate me and at the same time they do the job. I can not use any shampoo and these have been my best choice. I discovered them and now I do not want to let them go
Rare O.
I bought this a while back for my dad. He said it's Pretty good. Can always find it. He loves it. My aunt uses this product too. Not sure how she really feels about it though.
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
This is my FAVORITE head and shoulders scent!! It makes my scalp feel so cool and tingly, and any itching sensation I had before is long gone and wont be coming back. The smell is cool and refreshing. And if you shower In the mornings like I do, it is a sure way to wake you up! Highly recommend!
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Kaiden L.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL more...
I love this shampoo because it gives you a refreshing feeling as it sits. It cleans good and I have oily hair so at first it was oily then after three or so uses it cleared all of that up. It smells good too! I would for sure buy this product again.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Es un shampoo muy bueno si uno tiene el cuero cabelludo sensible. Su aroma es agradable aunque un poco fuerte. Suelo combinarlo con otros shampoo ya que usarlo muy seguido me deja el cabello opaco y un poco pajoso. Hay que destacar que verdaderamente calma el picor.
Brenna M.
Overland Park, KS
I love Head and Shoulders! I generally get a dry scalp starting in September when the humidity starts to drop. However, I start using Head and Shoulders and I never have a problem with itching and flakes. I've tried off brands, but none makes my hair look great, and works like a charm!
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and this is a great affordable shampoo that helps soothe it. I love that it smells amazing and works amazing. Also the price is very affordable and is safe to use on colored hair.
Choua Y.
It smells really good and truly cools your head when it touches your scalp. It's not as intense to the touch as other shampoos I've used but it's definitely nice to be treated by this a little.