BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

• I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulde...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I’ve never had dry skin till i moved to an area with soft water. Head and shoulders is the only thing that really helps with the dry flaky patches on my scalp. Smells great and leaves my hair soft
Kemy M.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL, Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
Good for fighting of the dandruff. It also cleans your hair And leaves it looking flawless. It is good for dry scalp and oily scalps. If you want to fix your hair this is the way to go. You won’t be disappointed.
Vanessa M.
Arvin, CA
This product is my holy grail. My hair is very frizzy and dry. This helps get rid of my dandruff when my scalp is dry and itchy. It smells amazing. And it leaves a tingling sensation when in direct contact to the scalp. Almost a cooling sensation as well. I do have to switch up shampoos because after a while this product doesn't do justice for me. I highly recommend.
Kaitlyn K.
I have used head and shoulders multiple times and works every time for my itchy and dry scalp it also helps control my dandruff.You can almost get it at any retail store although it's pretty pricey.
Mary C.
Dearborn, MI
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
Not as effective as the classic but it smells significantly better. It’s not necessarily the best trade off. I have really dry hair and dry skin. It just didn’t work as well as the classic.
Cara B.
Lodi, CA
I used to have an issue with product buildup in my hair a couple times a year. No shampoo would help and I was left frustrated because my hair looked terrible and greasy no matter what. I went to visit my parents and used they’re shampoo (this) and it went away! I now keep a bottle on hand to use occasionally to prevent this build up. It’s cheap and helped me a lot!
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Totally gets rid of my dandruff after one use. And I dont even have to use it every day to see results. I love this shampoo. Doesn't have a bad smell either. It's a great price as well.
Megan W.
I do wish this shampoo was useful with hair color in your hair. However It will strip your hair if you use it to much that I noticed. With that being said I wouldn't use this everyday.
Rebecca A.
Madill, OK
Definitely recommend this if you have dandruff. My target for so long was to get rid or dry scalp I tried multiple things and this helped my. It’s very affordable an can be found at Walmart. Very satisfied with the result.
Cathleen J.
norfolk
I use this only because I have dandruff. If I use any other product it makes my hair look oily and I usually start to get dandruff with it. This controls my dandruff and also keeps my hair look not so oily.
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?