BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Celisia Q.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
Love!!!πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•....................................................................:.........................................πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ˜ͺ
Britney V.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
As someone that can get a very dry itchy scalp, I can say that I NEED Head and shoulder's . If I go a wash without it, I instantly feel the consequences. It provides enough moisture itch relief while leaving my scalp feeling clean. I love the tea tree in this, it feels almost minty.
Stephanie J.
Cohutta, GA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
I have a very sensitive scalp and tea tree irritates it terribly. The oil was overwhelming in this product when I tried it and threw it aeay
Tiffany C.
Waco, TX
It's the best shampoo out there for dandruff. However I still have dandruff.
Elizabeth P.
Astoria, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had trouble with dandruff for a long time. This shampoo is really effective at an amazing price.
Mariely R.
Riverside, CA
I love this product it is really soapy makes your hair smell amazing and feels like it really cleans your hair.
Erin B.
I love head and shoulders as a brand already, then I tried this one with tea tree oil and it changed everything! I love the tingly clean feeling, and yet it's still pretty gentle on your hair!
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Luke to use head and shoulders when I notice I'm having a dry flaky scalp or I feel like other shampoos need an assist. Although I stop using it after a few months bc I notice my hair feel dry. So this is good to use when I see my scalp is dry.
Jenny C.
Redding
I love using this product. It make my hair silky and smooth. It helps with my flakes. Now I don't have any.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
So first of all, I am a faithful Head & Shoulders user. I love the feeling I get when using this shampoo. But I once used shampoo with Tea Tree oil and the tingling sensation and the cleansing was amazing. Now that Head & Shoulders has Tea Tree oil in it, it's even better!! Definitely recommend!!!