BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #29 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Eric K.
some of the best shampoo

honestly ive never found head and shoulders EVER dried out my hair and my hair is more of a coarse texture

definitely no dandruff

and the shampoo is very relaxing

scent is not too overpowering
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
This product is my holy grail. My hair is very frizzy and dry. This helps get rid of my dandruff when my scalp is dry and itchy. It smells amazing. And it leaves a tingling sensation when in direct contact to the scalp. Almost a cooling sensation as well. I do have to switch up shampoos because after a while this product doesn't do justice for me. I highly recommend.
Kathleen C.
Canoga Park, CA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I use this shampoo daily. It keeps my scalp from flaking and it smells good. I have no issues it’s easy to find they sell the. Everywhere and it’s pretty inexpensive compared to other dandruff shampoos.
Yashira R.
lancaster, pa
I’ve always loved Head and Shoulders but I had gotten away from it bc it was a bit drying, especially for my curly hair. However recently I was experiencing a lot of build up and dandruff, so now I use this HS shampoo once a week to clarify and clean my scalp and I haven’t had any issues with drying. And the price is right! I pick mine up st Walmart.
Tanya M.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL, Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I have had all their products. It seems to have worked for my family and my. I haven’t used it in a couple of years. It truly works. Smells good. There many new scents out now.
Danielle V.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
I seriously CANNOT recommend this product enough. I have tried SO MANY dandruff shampoos and this one is easy to find, affordable, doesn't dry my hair out (I have very long hair) and completely eliminated all my scalp issues. I feel like this is heaven in a bottle. I have had dandruff and as soon as I get this it clears it out
Crystal S.
Head and Shoulders has been a staple in our family for many years because it does help when we start to have build up because of not properly washing or using the right shampoos or too much product
Melissa M.
Cathedral City, CA
Still have me dandruff. Dried out my hair more than what it was. The tingling scensation is a little to bold. Would recommend the garner dandruff shampoo over this one.
Betty S.
santa Ana
If you have an itchy scalp or have dandruff this shampoo will save your life! Not only does it do its job but it smells sooo good! And it’s minty so your scalp feels tingly fresh ahhh smells amazing and feels amazing! I have purchased this item at target this is a great buy! I recommend this product!!
Lindsay L.
Charlevoix, MI
This product gives
My winter dry scalp amazing
Relief! It leaves a nice tingle which I love and the smell is nice too. It doesn’t dry my hair either which I like. No dandruff here!