BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #29 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabby M.
Radford, VA
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
This definitely make my hair feel clean and my scalp refreshed which is what it’s intended to do. However the smell is pretty strong and it lingers a little more than I would like. But it control my dandruff so I guess I’ll keep buying it.
Aubree L.
Hayward, CA
I can only use this shampoo because I will get flaky almost to any other shampoo from the lack of hydration and too much color or smell in it. Plus this one smells perfectly fine I love the tingle it gives. I feel like that means its working .
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
I occasionally have to use this shampoo and conditioner for my embarrassing dandruff. Let me tell you it really works, I don't have to be embarrassed after I use this product it's great and it's an instant relief. Smells great too.
Jenna P.
Cheswick , PA
Every winter like clock work I get dry flaking itchy scalp...I also have a very white head and dark hair who it's very noticeable as well as uncomfortable. This does the trick... One week of head and shoulders and I'm saved!
Jacqueline D.
Junction City, KS
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
I had a bad reaction to a box dye a few months back that caused my scalp to become extremely dry and itchy. I immediately turned to Head & Shoulders. This shampoo reduced the flaky-ness and reduced the itchy-ness as well.
KELSEY F.
Elizabethton , TN
THIS IS THE BEST FOR DANDRUFF. I have used this for years for my dandruff and dry scalp and I love it! Head and shoulders is the best brand for dry and itchy scalp. I will continue to purchase for many years to come!
👻:mami_vanessa s.
Fullerton, CA
I love this shampoo ! I using because I have dandruff and it helped a lot with it. It helped by controlling the dandruff and the itchiness. And it also smells so great. I would highly recommend it and buy it again
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite Head and Shoulders shampoo. The main reason unloved it so much is it gives u this cooling feeling on your scalp. I like that it does help with my itchy scalp. But I do have to use a separate conditioner, which is fine.
Jenna N.
Fredericksburg
I really like this one. When my scalp gets dry and flakey, it doesn’t take long for it to be clean again. It’s very convenient and it works better then other brands. I would buy it over any of them.
Jennifer D.
Conway, SC
I’ve never had dry skin till i moved to an area with soft water. Head and shoulders is the only thing that really helps with the dry flaky patches on my scalp. Smells great and leaves my hair soft