BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
This is my FAVORITE head and shoulders scent!! It makes my scalp feel so cool and tingly, and any itching sensation I had before is long gone and wont be coming back. The smell is cool and refreshing. And if you shower In the mornings like I do, it is a sure way to wake you up! Highly recommend!
Merrill H.
Noblesville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great shampoo for a sensitive scalp. My husband uses it daily and loves how great it feels. It is not irritating to his skin like other shampoos. He will continue to use it and will not try anything else!
Kaiden L.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
I love this shampoo because it gives you a refreshing feeling as it sits. It cleans good and I have oily hair so at first it was oily then after three or so uses it cleared all of that up. It smells good too! I would for sure buy this product again.
Irish C.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
Trusty head and shoulders! Ive always liked the minty one, but tea tree is good too. There is a lot if benefit with regards to tea tree. So mixing it with shampoo is a plus-plus!
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un shampoo muy bueno si uno tiene el cuero cabelludo sensible. Su aroma es agradable aunque un poco fuerte. Suelo combinarlo con otros shampoo ya que usarlo muy seguido me deja el cabello opaco y un poco pajoso. Hay que destacar que verdaderamente calma el picor.
Brenna M.
Overland Park, KS
I love Head and Shoulders! I generally get a dry scalp starting in September when the humidity starts to drop. However, I start using Head and Shoulders and I never have a problem with itching and flakes. I've tried off brands, but none makes my hair look great, and works like a charm!
Vanessa R.
Sacramento, CA
I love this shampoo because I have a really dry scalp and this is a great affordable shampoo that helps soothe it. I love that it smells amazing and works amazing. Also the price is very affordable and is safe to use on colored hair.
Brandi D.
Westmoreland, TN
I am a firm believer in sticking to what works. Head and shoulders works for me. This shampoo is the only shampoo that controls my dandruff. The downside to using this product is that it leaves my hair feeling dry as hay.
Choua Y.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It smells really good and truly cools your head when it touches your scalp. It's not as intense to the touch as other shampoos I've used but it's definitely nice to be treated by this a little.
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Head and shoulders has always worked well on my occasional mild dandruff, but I use this shampoo more than I need too because it makes my scalp feel so nice. I live in a dry climate, so if makes my head feel refreshed and a tad tingly (but not anything alarming). I really think the tea tree instant relief one is worth paying for the name brand because the cooling sensation is worth the extra money. My boyfriend has moderate to severe dandruff, and it also works for him.