BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

• I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulde...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jocelyn G.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
Head & Shoulders is a great shampoo to use when you have dandruff. Every time i use it, it has and itch relief and it like instantly takes away my dandruff. If i use it for a week straight it completely takes away my dandruff and i don't always use this shampoo when i do it's because its great with taking away dandruff.
Rocio G.
Norwalk
I love it! I have been using Head & Shoulder's products as long as I can remember! this is the only kind of shampoo my mom gets. I love the different scents! they are all soo fresh! I will forever use this product.
Kalyn S.
I'm a sucker for the smell of tea tree, so I'm partial to this one already.

My scalp gets so dry in the summer, so I run through at least three bottles of this each summer.

So soothing. And makes your hair soft, too.
Catherine G.
My scalp is very sensitive. I produce dandruff and dermatitis. These shampoos are the ones that help me the most, since they do not irritate me and at the same time they do the job. I can not use any shampoo and these have been my best choice. I discovered them and now I do not want to let them go
Lacey C.
Lewiston, ME
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
This is my FAVORITE head and shoulders scent!! It makes my scalp feel so cool and tingly, and any itching sensation I had before is long gone and wont be coming back. The smell is cool and refreshing. And if you shower In the mornings like I do, it is a sure way to wake you up! Highly recommend!
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much
Emily L.
Rossville, GA
I am a hairdresser and my husband has used this product for the past two years. We tried everything to help his dandruff and we always go back to this shampoo. It keeps his dandruff away and smells great! We normally find this scent at our local Walmart and make special trips there just to buy this shampoo!
Sasha L.
Waterbury
Sometimes, I have a bad case of dandruff and itchy scalp so head and shoulders does the work where I need it most. Having the benefits of leaving your hair clean and dandruff free, the mint extract gives me the confidence that I'd doing its job on cleaning!!
Kaiden L.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL more...
I love this shampoo because it gives you a refreshing feeling as it sits. It cleans good and I have oily hair so at first it was oily then after three or so uses it cleared all of that up. It smells good too! I would for sure buy this product again.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Es un shampoo muy bueno si uno tiene el cuero cabelludo sensible. Su aroma es agradable aunque un poco fuerte. Suelo combinarlo con otros shampoo ya que usarlo muy seguido me deja el cabello opaco y un poco pajoso. Hay que destacar que verdaderamente calma el picor.
Michelle T.
I love this shampoo! Are there any other head and shoulders products that you guys would recommend?