BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia U.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
This shampoo cleans all the products out of my hair after a long day but with this scent it makes your hair feel like it got a really good deep clean.
Tiffany C.
Waco, TX
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 665 mL
It's the best shampoo out there for dandruff. However I still have dandruff.
Kisha C.
Have not had dandruff since I started using head &shoulder highly recommended for dry itchy scalp ...And smell good as well !!!!
Cristiana C.
Los Angeles, CA
TEA TREE IS THE BEST SCENT I love head and shoulders first off if you read my last review you would know I'm a loyal user. It is not pricey they all smell incredible. I actually never see dandruff thank got I am always satisfied with this product. thanks
Keaton H.
I love this product! I have trusted head & shoulders for years with my dandruf prblem and they have never disappointed!
Racheal S.
Fayetteville, AR
This is so amazing. Not only does it clear my dandruff but it also leaves my scalp feeling tingly and fresh! My hair is long so I only wash it every 4 days or so but it helps the oil stay away!
Britney G.
Montgomery
This shampoo is wonderful! It really is instant relief and after one use I could tell a huge difference my head no longer itched from dandruff! I use this shampoo every other day! It works wonders on my hair! I absolutely love this shampoo it is the best dandruff shampoo there is!
Erin B.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
I love head and shoulders as a brand already, then I tried this one with tea tree oil and it changed everything! I love the tingly clean feeling, and yet it's still pretty gentle on your hair!
vanessa r.
South Ozone Park, NY
I have been using this product for about a year already and find that it helps with my dandruff really well and leave my hair feeling clean and light. its very affordable and you can find coupons as well , i would definitely recommend this to other
Rachel K.
Texarkana , TX
Absolutely love this product it works wonderful on my teenagers hair and it doesn't smell terrible either and it has completely wiped out her dandruff