Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
Head and shoulders has always worked well on my occasional mild dandruff, but I use this shampoo more than I need too because it makes my scalp feel so nice. I live in a dry climate, so if makes my head feel refreshed and a tad tingly (but not anything alarming). I really think the tea tree instant relief one is worth paying for the name brand because the cooling sensation is worth the extra money. My boyfriend has moderate to severe dandruff, and it also works for him.