BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #29 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
J J.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I’ve always randomly had a dry scalp. It wouldn’t be all the time, and wouldn’t be certain seasons. It wasn’t severe but just enough that my fiancé scratching my head would leave some white flakes. I decided to try Head and shoulders and within no time the dry flakes stopped. I like the tea tree shampoo because I can feel it cooling my scalp. Also because I occasionally add tea tree oil to my shampoo as well, so it saves an extra step.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I can’t use any other hair product on my hair hardly and this one doesn’t give me a dried out scalp. It keeps my head from itching and breaking out. It smells good and refreshing. The lathering of it is nice. My hair doesn’t get greasy or oily after the use of it. I can even go a day between washing it. However I try to wash it daily just to make sure I don’t get gross hair. I buy a lot of this especially when kroger runs a good sale and I have a couple coupons. I will buy 4 and save a lot of extra cash doing it that way. It’s so worth the money and makes my head feel great and hair look amazing!
Madison M.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
This is the only drugstore shampoo MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff shampoo with strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this shampoo does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this shampoo during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This shampoo moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Head and shoulders is one of the worst products you could buy for your hair. It makes it more dry and believe it or not it damages it more. Sure it smells good but it’s horrible for your hair! Ask any hair dresser, they all hate it. You’re better off spending more for shampoo but having great quality!
Brittany 👑.
Knoxville, TN
When my scalp feels dry and itchy, i always turn to this shampoo. It helps hydrate my scalp and hair. It always feels soft and looks shiny and healthy. I have used this when i didn’t feel like my scalp was dry and enjoyed it just as much. It works well and smells good. It’s also a great price.
Torii P.
New York
I love head and shoulders but when I found out they had a shampoo with tea tree in it I needed to try it! This particular shampoo is really nice and doesn’t dry my scalp out like some of the other brands. The tea tree adds some moisture and health into my hair and leaves it smelling great.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
I love this product so much....! It helped with my dandruff and makes my hair feel super smooth and soft! It hurts a little when it gets in eyes but, doesn’t last long, also it helps when dry scalp and it’s a long lasting product! The scent is awesome and packaging is cute!
Esvin C.
Front Royal
We have used this shampoo several of times I feel like it hydrates my hair it makes it look healthy it doesn't smell too fruity the price is appropriate it's not gonna break you not top dollar it gets the job done in make your hair feel and look clean
Hanna I.
Feels ool
On head and it doesnt burn ur scalp u like clinical strength u like ir, its cheap as well what i dont like it my dandruff keeps coming back. I am desicated to this shampoo for two yeara now i use it twice a week yet it keeps coming back.
Claire C.
Algoma, WI
I absolutely love all Head and Shoulders products. I love that they get the job done, and take care of any scalp issues you may have. I REALLY love the tingly clean feeling you get from the tea tree oil in this one! My scalp feels so refreshed after using it.