BY HEAD & SHOULDERS #18 in Shampoo

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
J J.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
I’ve always randomly had a dry scalp. It wouldn’t be all the time, and wouldn’t be certain seasons. It wasn’t severe but just enough that my fiancé scratching my head would leave some white flakes. I decided to try Head and shoulders and within no time the dry flakes stopped. I like the tea tree shampoo because I can feel it cooling my scalp. Also because I occasionally add tea tree oil to my shampoo as well, so it saves an extra step.
Monse L.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
Head & Shoulders is amazing! My parents swear by it. I tried this one after I used one that Influenster sent me, and I loved it. It lathers up really well and my scalp feels so fresh and clean. I love the cool feeling the tea tree gives my scalp. The itch is gone once I use this and my scalp doesn’t feel dry. I would recommend this to anyone with a dry itchy scalp.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I can’t use any other hair product on my hair hardly and this one doesn’t give me a dried out scalp. It keeps my head from itching and breaking out. It smells good and refreshing. The lathering of it is nice. My hair doesn’t get greasy or oily after the use of it. I can even go a day between washing it. However I try to wash it daily just to make sure I don’t get gross hair. I buy a lot of this especially when kroger runs a good sale and I have a couple coupons. I will buy 4 and save a lot of extra cash doing it that way. It’s so worth the money and makes my head feel great and hair look amazing!
Yolanda J.
5+ stars because this is the best shampoo I’ve used for my dandruff. My problem isn’t super complicated but it can get annoying which is why i like using tea tree based products. I definitely buy it consistently and use it along with another shampoo. The scent is also amazing so it doesn’t leave you feeling like you actually used dandruff shampoo
Madison M.
This is the only drugstore shampoo MADE FOR DANDRUFF and it actually works! Now you may think well dandruff shampoo with strip your hair or it will make it rough feeling or brittle but this shampoo does not do that. It actually leaves your hair smooth and soft and it also has a great scent. It smells so good. I use this shampoo during the summer when I know my scalp gets dry from the sun. This shampoo moisturizes my scalp and I never have any dandruff at all. It feels clean. smells clean. anyone women and men can use this. It doesn't have harsh medicine chemicals like other dandruff brands have. This is made for your hair. I absolutely love it and highly recommend this to anyone who is struggling with embarrassing dandruff!
Kelsey A.
West Lawn, PA
I might never be the same since discovering this product! My skin and scalp especially get so dried out during the summer time especially with all of the skin exposure and this anti-dandruff shampoo has definitely come to the rescue not to mention it takes away the itch of a dry scalp almost immediately.
Joanna H.
Granby, CT
Head and shoulders is one of the worst products you could buy for your hair. It makes it more dry and believe it or not it damages it more. Sure it smells good but it’s horrible for your hair! Ask any hair dresser, they all hate it. You’re better off spending more for shampoo but having great quality!
Destiny B.
Lakeland , FL
My husband was using this all of the time for his hair because he was getting dandruff he actually turned to dove and started using their hair shampoo and he likes it a lot more so we probably won’t be using this product anymore but it did work good in served it’s purpose while he was using it.
Dalia C.
Wichita, KS
My husband and I really enjoy using this product. I sometimes suffer from dandruff and it's really hard to get rid of but no joke in the first wash, you can easily feel the difference is incredible!! You feel so relieved and your scalp isn't itchy anymore. I always go back to it!
Eman S.
Stafford, TX
I generally only use the head and shoulders shampoo a few times throughout the year when my scalp is particularly dry and irritated. It really combats irritation and dandruff from shampoos that are full of parabens and sulfates that I usually buy from target or Walmart for cheap.