BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is my holy grail. My hair is very frizzy and dry. This helps get rid of my dandruff when my scalp is dry and itchy. It smells amazing. And it leaves a tingling sensation when in direct contact to the scalp. Almost a cooling sensation as well. I do have to switch up shampoos because after a while this product doesn't do justice for me. I highly recommend.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz
Oh my goodness, I am so addicted to my #Head & Shoulders Instant Relief . I use it everyday now. It has helped so much with my itchy scalp. I use it numerous times a day. I love tea tree essence. It doesn't leave a oily texture like you would think with using this product a few times a day. It doesnt react with myncolor treated hair either. hate having a itchy head
Jen P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this shampoo. My boyfriend uses it regularly and loves it, I just use it every once in a while when my scalp feels itchy. I do find that using this too often makes my hair feel kind of dry at the ends, so I mostly only use it when I feel like my scalp needs it. It smells nice and really does relieve scalp irritation. I used it when my scalp got sunburnt in the summer, and it was a huge relief
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL
I really love Head & Shoulders. I tend to get dandruff randomly, sometimes even in the summer. It doesn't go away until I use Head & Shoulders. I think it smells really good and it makes my hair feel good. Overall, this is a go-to product that I can rely on.
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
I love the minty feeling that I get with this Shampoo. What I do not like is that if you get it on your neck or another body part that you also have that minty feeling. I also don't like how dried out my hair feels after using it.
Jocelyn G.
Head & Shoulders is a great shampoo to use when you have dandruff. Every time i use it, it has and itch relief and it like instantly takes away my dandruff. If i use it for a week straight it completely takes away my dandruff and i don't always use this shampoo when i do it's because its great with taking away dandruff.
Rocio G.
Norwalk
I love it! I have been using Head & Shoulder's products as long as I can remember! this is the only kind of shampoo my mom gets. I love the different scents! they are all soo fresh! I will forever use this product.
Kalyn S.
I'm a sucker for the smell of tea tree, so I'm partial to this one already.

My scalp gets so dry in the summer, so I run through at least three bottles of this each summer.

So soothing. And makes your hair soft, too.
Catherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My scalp is very sensitive. I produce dandruff and dermatitis. These shampoos are the ones that help me the most, since they do not irritate me and at the same time they do the job. I can not use any shampoo and these have been my best choice. I discovered them and now I do not want to let them go
lucine k.
Pasadena, CA
This shampoo some what helped with my dandruff but it also made my hair fall off... it looked like I barely had any hair but after I stopped using it... my hair is still thin but doesn't fall out as much