BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Dana D.
Tucson, AZ
Head and shoulders has always worked well on my occasional mild dandruff, but I use this shampoo more than I need too because it makes my scalp feel so nice. I live in a dry climate, so if makes my head feel refreshed and a tad tingly (but not anything alarming). I really think the tea tree instant relief one is worth paying for the name brand because the cooling sensation is worth the extra money. My boyfriend has moderate to severe dandruff, and it also works for him.
Rahye W.
I received this from influenster and the head and shoulder companies for testing purposes. I've used this twice and could tell a difference on day one, my sister used this tonight for the first time and really liked it as well. this shampoo smells great not strong at all for something with teatree and peppermint in it. I bought the conditioner for better results as well, I hate using two different hair washes and wanted to be able to have a set.
Priscilla W.
Angier, Nc
Not a fan!! Leaves your hair feeling very dry and almost stripped. Also, the peppermint and tea tree scent does not seem strong at first but mixed with the steam of the shower made my eyes burn! Very strong. I would not purchase this again - it may work better on men's hair that isn't as long (or women with shorter hair), but the shampoo followed by conditioner did not leave my hair feeling healthy and soft.
Rebekah B.
Berkeley, CA
I work in an EEG lab and when participants need to get gunky electro-gel out of their hair, this is the brand we turn to! The instant relief shampoo gives us the perfect gentle cleaning (that's very effective) and suitable for all hair types! When you have so many people with so many different hair styles coming through your lab, you need a shampoo/conditioner you can rely on!
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Oh my goodness, I am so addicted to my #Head & Shoulders Instant Relief . I use it everyday now. It has helped so much with my itchy scalp. I use it numerous times a day. I love tea tree essence. It doesn't leave a oily texture like you would think with using this product a few times a day. It doesnt react with myncolor treated hair either. hate having a itchy head
Juliana F.
Hilton Head Island, SC
Embarrassing but i have bad dandruff and my head will itch a lot from being so dry. I use this shampoo on a regular basis. It relieves the dry skin and itching plus it leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy. It doesnt make my hair super greasy or extra dry. I really love it an rely on it actually.
Bianca D.
Coral Springs, FL
I use the Head and Shoulders Instant Relief Shampoo every other week. I use A LOT of dry shampoo so it tends to build up in my hair and regular shampoo just doesn't cut it. This cleans my hair without sripping it of its moisture which i LOVE. it also makes my scalp feel SUPER cold and relaxed!
Britney G.
Montgomery
This shampoo is wonderful! It really is instant relief and after one use I could tell a huge difference my head no longer itched from dandruff! I use this shampoo every other day! It works wonders on my hair! I absolutely love this shampoo it is the best dandruff shampoo there is!
Shailee K.
I'm obsessed with tea tree shampoos - I use Paul Mitchell's Tea Tree when it's on sale at Ulta. The Head and Shoulders Instant Relief with Tea Tree works just as well when I'm in a (financial) pinch. It smells great and moisturizes my scalp so I can get rid of my flakes.
María de las Mercedes A.
Doral, FL
Es un shampoo muy bueno si uno tiene el cuero cabelludo sensible. Su aroma es agradable aunque un poco fuerte. Suelo combinarlo con otros shampoo ya que usarlo muy seguido me deja el cabello opaco y un poco pajoso. Hay que destacar que verdaderamente calma el picor.