BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence, you’ll instantly feel the cooling relief. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint oil and tea tree essence. This is one shampoo your head and heart can agree on. For even more Instant Relief, try Instant Relief Conditioner and Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
I can’t use any other hair product on my hair hardly and this one doesn’t give me a dried out scalp. It keeps my head from itching and breaking out. It smells good and refreshing. The lathering of it is nice. My hair doesn’t get greasy or oily after the use of it. I can even go a day between washing it. However I try to wash it daily just to make sure I don’t get gross hair. I buy a lot of this especially when kroger runs a good sale and I have a couple coupons. I will buy 4 and save a lot of extra cash doing it that way. It’s so worth the money and makes my head feel great and hair look amazing!
Danielle V.
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 380 mL more...
I seriously CANNOT recommend this product enough. I have tried SO MANY dandruff shampoos and this one is easy to find, affordable, doesn't dry my hair out (I have very long hair) and completely eliminated all my scalp issues. I feel like this is heaven in a bottle. I have had dandruff and as soon as I get this it clears it out
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
This is my favorite Head and Shoulders shampoo. The main reason unloved it so much is it gives u this cooling feeling on your scalp. I like that it does help with my itchy scalp. But I do have to use a separate conditioner, which is fine.
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
This product is my holy grail. My hair is very frizzy and dry. This helps get rid of my dandruff when my scalp is dry and itchy. It smells amazing. And it leaves a tingling sensation when in direct contact to the scalp. Almost a cooling sensation as well. I do have to switch up shampoos because after a while this product doesn't do justice for me. I highly recommend.
lauren b.
This is a newer version of the original head and shoulder. This has a instant relief of itching that has a.cooling.mint feel that makes your scalp tingle and feel super clean.
Jo M.
Head and Shoulders has definitely upgraded their products. I used to use this only when my hair needed it but I absolutely love using it every time I shower now.
Kimane H.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief Dandruff Shampoo with Tea Tree Essence 8 Fl Oz more...
Oh my goodness, I am so addicted to my #Head & Shoulders Instant Relief . I use it everyday now. It has helped so much with my itchy scalp. I use it numerous times a day. I love tea tree essence. It doesn't leave a oily texture like you would think with using this product a few times a day. It doesnt react with myncolor treated hair either. hate having a itchy head
Kaylee G.
Wyomissing , PA
I really love Head & Shoulders. I tend to get dandruff randomly, sometimes even in the summer. It doesn't go away until I use Head & Shoulders. I think it smells really good and it makes my hair feel good. Overall, this is a go-to product that I can rely on.
Jen P.
I really like this shampoo. My boyfriend uses it regularly and loves it, I just use it every once in a while when my scalp feels itchy. I do find that using this too often makes my hair feel kind of dry at the ends, so I mostly only use it when I feel like my scalp needs it. It smells nice and really does relieve scalp irritation. I used it when my scalp got sunburnt in the summer, and it was a huge relief
Robyn L.
Liberty, Tx
I love the minty feeling that I get with this Shampoo. What I do not like is that if you get it on your neck or another body part that you also have that minty feeling. I also don't like how dried out my hair feels after using it.