Relief Head & Shoulders Instant Relief 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Tea Tree Essence uploaded by Andrea M.
3 colors available

BY HEAD & SHOULDERS

With New Head & Shoulders Instant Relief 2-in-1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Tea Tree Essence and Peppermint Oil, you’ll feel the cooling relief instantly. It’s formulated to help soothe the scalp to give you a relaxing yet revitalizing sense of relief and contains peppermint complex and tea tree essence. It simultaneously conditions to leave you with soft, manageable hair. For even more Instant Relief on the go, try Instant Relief Scalp Soother. see more...

• quero saber como e que faz para receber os produtos2 Answers
  • what do you think about this? I love it!!1 Answers
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Utica, NY
I personally never have needed dandruff control,but my fiance does. I used this shampoo recently though, as my scalp has been very very very dry. I haven't noticed flakes since using it, but it's also gotten warmer here (so less heat is on). My head is still itchy (dry), and the "instant relief".. well I felt nothing, so I'm not sure what I was supposed to feel. Personally- I wouldn't buy Head & Shoulders for myself, as I don't notice a big enough change when I do. However, my fiance swears by it though, and he DEFINITELY gets dandruff if he doesn't use it, so we always have it. Because it works for him, I don't doubt the product, and will continue buying it.
Ylan T.
Ylan T.
Stafford, TX
I actually like the smell of this combo from Head & Shoulders, but the problem is that it really doesn't help my dandruff problem. Like it'll work for maybe that night but soon as I wake up, I'm itchy again. I heard this brand isn't good for treating it because of it's harsh chemicals anyways. But if this works for you, then props to you! I'll still be on the look out for a shampoo that won't cause me to itch from my dry scalp.
Candace O.
Candace O.
Indianapolis, IN
Instant Head & Shoulders Instant Relief 2-in1 Dandruff Shampoo + Conditioner with Tea Tree Essence was a wonderful surprise the very first time I used it. I had just had a bad reaction to another brand of shampoo and my scalp was on fire! So, I purchased s kind of Head & Shoulders. It felt tingly and cool right away. But that was the last time I felt anything. Every other time I used it, I didn't feel it tingle at all.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
I really liked this 2-in-1 with the Tea Tree added. Because of using lots of hair styling products I need a shampoo that helps remove buildup and relieves a dry scalp. This lathers up easily and I can actually feel it hydrating and working right into my scalp. The best bonus is that on top of relieving a dry scalp it leaves hair shiny and healthy.
Kiani C.
Kiani C.
Fullerton, CA
I prefer the shampoo rather than this 2 in 1 but this guy is just as good. It has a nice lather and feels super cooling on the scalp. It truly does have instant relief. I don't notice that my scalp is completely moisturized though and will continue to get dandruff even when using this. It just washes it out well but doesn't "cure" it
Elaine D.
Elaine D.
While I actually haven't used this particular product before yet, I intend to keep an eye out for it because I have dandruff and an often irritated scalp. From personal experience and watching my Dad {who has a similar scalp}, I know that Tea Tree Oil is the best thing to use for issues like this and I love the way it smells.
Bailey  K.
Bailey K.
I love this product. I bought it for my husband but i find myself using it about once a week when my dandruff really builds up. It gets rid of the dandruff and if i have been scathing my scalp it will help to sooth the itch by adding a cooling effect. I love the cooling feeling. It makes me feel so relieved and relaxed.
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Rosenberg, TX
I deal with scalp psoriasis, and let me tell you, when it's bad it is BAD. During the summer I usually have to wash my hair everyday, because the heat and sweat defiantly flares up the psoriasis. And I have found that using this product has helped calm down the intolerable itchiness of the psoriasis. Total life saver!
Erica O.
Erica O.
Danbury, CT
I love head and shoulders shampoo and conditioners. Me and my boyfriend both have very dry scalps and this is the only stuff we will use. It helps with the dryness a lot and we have a lot less dandruff when we're using it. The tea tree also gives this nice cooling feeling to your scalp. I will definitely keep using.
Quynh-Nhi N.
Quynh-Nhi N.
Austin, TX
My hair (and skin) gets quite dry during the cold, winter month. I've notice my scalp tends to have increased patches of dandruff. This shampoo is great at getting rid of my dandruff. I also like that it also conditions my hair, which saves me a lot of time when I'm rushing in the morning. The smell is also pleasant
Ritafernades C.
Ritafernades C.
quero saber como e que faz para receber os produtos
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
Alessandra LEAR31948 B.
what do you think about this? I love it!!