BY RELEEV

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Releev liquid cold sore treatment relieves cold sore symptoms. It's soothing, non-irritating, and fast healing. Treats cold sores/fever blisters. For the tingling, itching, pain, burning & blistering associated with cold sores. May be used as an antiseptic to help cleanse or dry cold sores & fever blisters. May be used inside the lips on sore. see more...

• I have tried just about every cold sore med on the market. And m...1 Answers
Review (1)
Shena L.
This product does not by any means work in one day, but it does work far better than anything else I have ever tried. I only get a cold sore twice a year, when the weather changes--but anyone who gets them at all knows that its never a good time whenever it does happen. I have tried abreva, campho-phenique, home remedies, and I believe this is the best over the counter stuff to buy.
Brenda M.
Nederland, TX
I have tried just about every cold sore med on the market. And most of them taste terrible and don't work. I would like to try this one. How is the taste?