Hannah G.
I am considering participating in an event. What have your experiences been like?
Amber R.
Amber R.
Kingston, AK
10 months ago
They can be quite fun depending on what kind of events they do! I've gone to Relay for Life before around an outdoor field where all the tents were set up in the center and I've also gone before in a gym where mattresses and stuff were set up in a different area. It's fun hanging out with friends and engaging in different things while you're not walking on the track!
Linda E.
Linda E.
Tallahassee, FL
10 months ago
Ours was held at the racetrack and the walk ran all night but they had vendors and events that you could watch if you needed to take a break from the walk. It was a lot of fun.
Ellie K.
Ellie K.
Orange, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
This is one of the best experiences I have ever had. I absolutely love it.
Skye H.
Skye H.
11 months, 1 week ago
Absolutely loved it. I felt a connection to everyone there because we all have had a similar struggle
Jenn B.
Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Very heart-felt experiences. Whether you're a survivor, fighter, caregiver or just touched by volunteering, you have a great time. Emotional for me, since ive lost quite a few in my life to cancer.
kathy q.
kathy q.
Bensenville, IL
1 year, 1 month ago
I did the plunge and it was amazing. I was in and out and near a space heater in less than 2 min. I have never done the walk.
Kortney C.
Kortney C.
Denver, CO
1 year, 1 month ago
It's always been great
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
1 year, 2 months ago
Amazing! Love love love this organization!!!
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Lebanon, NH
I walked and loved it
Brandi V.
Brandi V.
1 year, 2 months ago
I did a walk and I loved it!