Relay For Life
Top Questions See all 1,823 Q&A
- "I love relay for like i think its a real good way to raise money for American Cancer patients i attend it at my school every year" in 37 reviews
- "I participated in this every year by walking or donating but this is my favorite organized charity event every year look forward to it!" in 35 reviews
- "I used to do this all through school (middle school, high school, college) and it was always extremely fun and everyone raised a lot of money!" in 23 reviews
- "It's a great way to raise funds, awareness, and join together to celebrate those who have survived, encourage those in treatment, and honor those who lost the battle. " in 21 reviews
- "Great organization with such meaningful moments integrated into every Relay for Life event with the celebrate, remember, fight back initiatives. " in 21 reviews
I actually found out a little over a year ago that I have cervical cancer, but that's completely unrelated to my love of this charity.
From the time I was 5 years old until I was 16 I was a member of a competition cheerleading team CSE (CheerStarsElite) and our routine coach was a girl who was a senior in high school but her mom and dad were the main coaches, they over saw everything. The mother had tongue cancer. She was a tough woman. The sweetest, kindest, most sincere person I have ever met and I try every day to be more like her.
Our entire team participated in Relay for Life every year, mainly for that reason. We made a huge deal of it.
Mrs. Daley passed away my 6th grade year. Our whole team attended the funeral in uniform and we all dropped a white rose dipped in blue paint on top of her. (Our team colors were blue, sliver and white)
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos