BY GRACO #6 in Strollers

Graco's Relay Click Connect Jogging Stroller Travel System is the ultimate performance jogger — and includes everything you need to involve your child in your active lifestyle. The included top-rated SnugRide Click Connect 35 Infant Car Seat attaches... see more...

Caitlin S.
Goshen
This travel system is seriously a life saver!!! It is incredibly easy to use and light weight. The stroller is light enough I was able to pick it up and set it up by myself even during my c section recovery period with a strict weight limit. The car seat was like light enough for my to carry my baby in it as early as 2 weeks post surgery so I could take him to appointments by myself after hubby returned to work. It is so easy to use and install I find myself choosing to move the base car to car and use this system rather than using my graco forever car seat. I have already recommended this to everyone I know needing a stroller. It was well worth the expense, especially considering the cost of car seats!
Giana O.
I love the stroller! It rides comfortably and the wheels work for any terrain. The car seat clicks easily to the stroller. However, I am not a fan of the car seat base. I have tried everything to try to make it tight in my car but the base moves side to side. It has a color measurement to let you know if it's tighten correctly based on the baby's weight. It shows correctly however I feel it loose. I also owned a Gb Evoq stroller and car seat and I find the base for that one stays put in place and does not move.
Bailee G.
Houston
I love the 2-in-1 system, made it really easy for me to make my final decision - per convenience! The only thing I wish it had more cushion &/or padding around the head - especially when coming home from the hospital! This jogger stroller is a little bulky, can’t always fit in the aisle of tight store (mall)
Kayleigh R.
I have used this stroller for 2 kids now and it has held up wonderful. I love the travel system part, I can easily put the child in the carrier straight into the stroller without having to wake them up. It pushes very easy on any type of ground. I would recommend this stroller system to anyone.
Dassia S.
I love this system. We have 4 strollers, dont ask me why lol but this one rides so smoothly! And it feels secure and safe which is a must for whatever ur baby will be in. The fact that the stroller and carseat come together , sooo convenient. The snap click system is useful, the carseat can be used with a regular stroller that has the click system as well. I give it 4 stars because its bulky and heavy, that's only thing I would keep in mind.
Codie B.
Webster, TX
My daughter is now a year old & we still use both of these religiously! I love this jogging stroller. Very simple to load & unload. Closes up in a snap. Doesnt take up much space either. It also has cup holders, a place for your cell phone or keys, storage underneath, & the seat reclines all the way back. My sweet baby has never acted uncomfortable at all. The seat is soft, like memory foam...so it's very comfy. The car seat also hooks perfectly onto the stroller if you don't want to wake a sleeping baby! Also, all the material comes off & is machine washable. Overall love this stroller & car seat!!!
Sarah G.
Chino Hills, CA
Absolutely love my jogging stroller and infant car seat!! So easy to click the car seat on and off and the ride for the baby is super smooth. The front wheel allows your to turn any which way and can be used on any terrain. It's kinda big for my trunk but it still fits and don't want to go on any walk or outside activity without this stroller! That's Graco for making a smooth ride for my little guy and allowing me to get around the neighborhood easily!
Sarah M.
Cape Coral, FL
This stroller is of far better quality than my original click connect stroller that I purchased with my sons infant carrier and car seat. Its sturdy, easy to open and close one-handed, light weight and easy to toss into the trunk on the go. I love our jogging stroller and its made getting fit easier to do with a toddler! I purchased the jogging stroller without the carrier/infant seat as my son is now 2.5 years old.
Carissa C.
Grovetown, GA
I enjoy how easy this stroller is to use. The car seat goes easily from the car to the stroller which is very convenient. But the biggest downfall and what i make sure i emphasize when I'm asked about the product is that the front wheel locks on it's own, making it not very "pushable" it is so very annoying and I have been quite disappointed on how unmanageable the wheels on the stroller are. Definitely would not recommend to anyone.
Madalyn A.
Morgantown , WV
I really don’t care for this product as time has passed. It gets the job done but I feel it was made very cheaply. The umbrella tends to fall from the car seat when carrying and when connected to the stroller, it comes down while strolling. The texture and feel of this product is that of almost plastic. Will spend another $50 and invest in a higher quality travel system next time.

back