SportsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsRelaxso
EPNBE AntiStress Eye Pillow Natural Bamboo Teal

Relaxso EPNBE AntiStress Eye Pillow Natural Bamboo Teal

by Relaxso

Our unique eye pillow help to block out light while providing herbal aromatherapy to help rid your body of stress headaches migraines sinitus flu swelling and muscle spasms. The gentle weight of pure natural flaxseed calms overworked eyes while the scent of Lavender relaxes. Fragrance aroma blends of lavender to reduce tired puffy eyes and promote overall relaxation to the entire body. Natural Soften environmental friendly bamboo fabric or floral plush selected specially for comfort wear and health benefits. The breathable cotton inside fabric is soft and cooling contours to your face. Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 4.25 x 0.5 inches. Calm Therapy:. Lie back and place the pillow over your eyes. Cold Therapy:. Seal in a zipperseal bag and place in freezer overnight. May be left in freezer indefinitely until ready for use. Care:. Store in cool dry place; Do not heat in microwave; Surface spot clean only; Do not immerse in water or liquid.

How big are these and can they be washed in the washer at home
Donde se puede obtener
What is the fabric made of?
Start your review of Relaxso EPNBE AntiStress Eye Pillow Natural Bamboo Teal!
How would you rate this product?
Cheyenne S.
Ozark, MO
Never had one. I would like to try it. I have heard lots of great things about it. This one looks great
Shyanne G.
Jamestown, NY
These things are really cool and I've always wanted one. This one is pretty inexpensive so I might try it.
Samantha B.
I honestly have not tried this before but would and really want to try it i have seen them in stores just have not purchesed yet