Relaxed Fit: Empire - Game On uploaded by Smruthi B.

BY SKECHERS

Win at life in style and sporty comfort wearing the SKECHERS Relaxed Fit®: Empire - Game On shoe. Sporty striped flat knit fabric upper in a bungee laced slip on sporty casual walking sneaker with flexible outsole and Air Cooled Memory Foam insole. see more...

Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
I got my sketchers in rainbow but it's in this style of shoe at Hamricks on sale for 35.99. They fit nicely considering I have a wide foot and they didn't come in wide. They aren't tight by they fit to your feet. No slipping or sliding. They really go with anything honestly.
Stephanie C.
Cleveland , OH
I think these are what I have. Mine are black and white and say memory foam inside. These are my work shoes and I stand for work and they keep me comfortable all day.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
I love that these are so light weight. I use them when I go jogging. They provide support and comfort. These have good cushion for impact. I find them to be stylish and practical.

I am satisfied. I find them to me affordable. I would recommend these.
Laura R.
Super comfortable to walk, exercise or just to be at home comfortable! After you use the first pair You can not stop using it for the comfort that gives you these shoes
Brittany W.
Mc Calla, AL
Had these for a year and a half before they wore out. I wore them almost everyday. They were the most comfortable pair of tennis shoes I’ve ever owned! My feet never hurt at the end of the day after wearing these!
Cayci V.
Clinton, TN
Love these shoes for the gym. I sometimes have trouble finding good shoes bc I have extremely flat feet. These, however, are great. They’re super comfy and completely affordable. I recommend these 100%.
Reegin S.
Newbury Park, CA
I have the black ones and they are so comfy I like how thin they are not bulky at all I can wear them with any outfit
Amber D.
Newburgh Hts, OH
Light. Airy. Comfortable as what. Great to exersize in. They don't hurt my feet. I forget I am wearing them.
Breanna T.
Good for support and light and comfortable also super cute so I couldn’t turn them down !
Sora N.
This is literally one of my favorite shoe brands ever. I am in love with how light these shoes are. It has this memory foam which makes you feel really comfortable wearing it for the whole day. Totally recommend you guys to try this brand out 👍 YOU WON'T REGRET IT 😍😍
Alysia R.