Relaxation Coloring Book

by Piccadilly Books, Limited

Piccadilly, Paperback, English-language edition, Pub by Piccadilly Books, Limited

Does anyone else use these to relieve stress?
What kind of pictures are in the relaxation book,?I've got some books at home but some of the pages are too busy and that does not relax me, I kinda like them simple to medium but not any hard to do pages as it would make me lose focus to easy
Has anyone ever used one of these colorful books and if so did you like it was it really relaxing
Start your review of Relaxation Coloring Book!
How would you rate this product?
La Crosse, WI
I love to color things with all sorts of dodads. I was just using some super cool sparkle and metallic jell pens. Trying to pretend filling in the lines makes me a good artist. We all know now that we are grown ups this is just plagiarism. Using others outlines and not properly citing them can get you a bad grade on that artfolio. Take ceramics next time
Dixon springs, TN
Beautiful coloring book. Great designs and the pages are durable, don't have to worry about them ripping easily on you. You can color with your choice of item, crayons , markers , color pencils etc. It will come out looking so great. I ususally just randomly color throughout a page and I will love the results. I recommend these books to anyone who likes to color or just needs a stress relief or even just something to do when your bored. These are cheap and great .I recommend.
Schenectady, NY
Hey guys I am big on self care and this is just one way I debunk. It is really relaxing and it keeps me so focus that I lose track of what I was stressed about. I usually get mine from the dollar store for a $1. Try it out!
Oakdale, PA
Relaxation Coloring Book uploaded by Grace S.
If stressed out i would recommended. TOTAL GAME CHANGER! Check out my colored pictures so far! Try it out I think you will find that probably you wont be disappointed!
I can see how these are relaxing but... definitely not for me. I received this as a gift, along with a nice set of coloring tools and I just couldn't sit still long enough to finish. I'm more of an active outdoors person, so after a day of using physical energy, and when I want to relax, I want a cup of coffee and a good view and literally- do nothing. Not something requiring precision and using my hands. That's just me, I guess.
I love this coloring book. My husband bought it for me because I was always color with my boys when they wanted to color. Now I try to color at least once a week and it is so relaxing. You free your mind a bit of all its worry at least for a little bit. Love the pages and designs in this book.
Ive always enjoyed coloring, so when I heard they were making adukt coloring books I had to try it. When I bought this one I wasn't too sure if it would relax me or stress me out because of all the patterns. I colored in it the first day, and to my suprise it really was relaxing. I am in love with my new coloring book.:)
Montclair, NJ
Relaxation Coloring Book uploaded by Charlotte K.
I received this as a Christmas present this year and I honestly look forward to my daily coloring time. It is an extremely meditative practice and one that I highly recommend for anyone needing to reduce stress in their life :)
Fountain Inn, SC
Love this!! I'm always stressed and this is a great way to forget the world. The pages are full unlike some that I've seen. And filled with beautiful pictures to color.
I am in love with these type of coloring books. They are so relaxing after a long day. You also get so many pages and they whole paper has a design to color