Relax Lavender Roll On

by Terre Bleu

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Relax Lavender Roll On!
How would you rate this product?
It smells absolutely amazing. It's nice to have something so convenient by your side that you can just pull out at any moment because you never know when you're going to need it. It comes in a really cute purple bottle. I would totally recommend to others.
North York, ON
I received this in a complimentary package from @influencter and @terrebleu. I loved the scent and it’s very relaxing. I apply it on my wrists and behind my ears. It’s not overpowering. It’s very relaxing.
Big Stone Gap
Omg! If you like to apply an oil before bed to help you relax, this is it! It smells so good, it completely relaxes you, and makes your entire room smell like lavender!
kenner
It smells really good but it is a little too strong. Also it is meat for adults and not kids. I would try and not make it smell so strong because it is long lasting and I would definitely recommend this product and buy it again.
Owens Cross roads , AL
I use it sparingly. It's a bit loud to me so I don't have to use a lot. It also lasts a long time. I love the packaging, it's really cute and makes me think of the 80's.
Eau Claire
Smells really might and the smell stays on you for a very long time. This was the first time I got the product and it was pretty good. If there was a way to improve it I would say give us more! The packaging was very nice as well. I highly recommend it to others.
It smells very calming and relaxing.  It has a very soft scent. I love the style of the bottle it comes in. The price point is faire. It can last you a while. I look forward to more scents being added to the collection which I’m sure will be just as great.
Indianapolis, IN
1,133 reviews
There are so much better brands to buy out there then from this competition I mean cmon when are you going to come out with a product that works!
Bristol
I love it i got the roller back as a gift and fell in love with it it has a unique smell to it compare to tory burch i have right now its amazing
Kalamazoo, MI
Holy cow this perfume is bomb! Last all day. I felt like a classy put together woman.

Looking for your answer?