BY REJUVICARE

Dietary Supplement Pro-Collagen Factors for Thicker hair & Stronger Nails* Biotin, Zinc & Aloe Vera Helps Support Beautiful Hair and Healthy Nails* Supplies Vital Protein Building Blocks* Contains Essential Sulfur Amino Acids & Compounds for Hair & Nail Growth* Natural Beauty Starts Within RejuviCare™ Enhanced Beauty Nutraceuticals Kardashian Recommended: My Sisters and I love to look and feel fabulous, that s why we use RejuviCare.™  Spas and salons are okay, but once we discovered RejuviCare™ and realized that lasting beauty comes from within; we were hooked!  I think you ll agree after trying RejuviCare.™ -Kourtney Kardashian *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ; see more...

Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Kent, WA
As a girl who regretted cutting her hair, I immideiatly took this out of the shelf as soon as I laid eyes on it. When I drove back home to apply it, it made m hair grow (not as soon as I applied it, lol, it took some time but totally worth the wait). I noticed my nails became stronger, which is a big plus. recommend this for anybody who wants stronger nails and longer hair!!
Katia S.
Katia S.
Louisville, KY
While I consumed this product I have to admit that my hair got longer (fast) with a really healthy and shinny look. And my nails grew way more stronger. This product is amazing.
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
I slowly fell in love with this product! i found with most hair and nail formulas i would find myself feeling a little bit sick with them. so i was at first skeptical about taking this but my nails and hair take foreverrrr to grow. I'm glad i made the wise choice to choose this product
Shannon A.
Shannon A.
Leesburg, FL
Does this product help to rebuild strength in your hair and nails? How well does it work?