BY REJUVENESS

Pure Silicone Sheeting Reduce Unsightly Scars! For management of hypertrophic and keloid scars due to burns, surgical procedures, and trauma events. Softens, smoothes, and flattens scars and restores skin to a more normal texture and color. Just one sheet of Rejuveness lasts throughout scar management. Includes: One 4 cm x 25 cm Silicone Sheet Hypoallergenic Rejuveness Tape Storage Pouch Patient Brochure and Easy Directions for use Rejuveness is a soft, durable, reusable silicone sheeting that softens, smoothes, and flattens scars and restores skin to a more normal texture and color. When used daily as directed, Rejuveness has the potential to dramatically improve the appearance of both old and new scars. Developed through advanced medical research and clinically proven effective on hypertrophic and keloid scars, Rejuveness is used by medical professionals, hospi see more...

Rachel O.
Tallahassee
Ok. I’ve read a TON of reviews on this product and most are not raving about this product. I have a horrible incisional scar right in between my cleavage. It’s raised & has train track stitching that actually stretched because, duh, it’s in my cleavage where my breast pulled it apart. The plastic surgeon who charged me $1000 to remove moles failed to mention this tension would only worsen & increase the scars size. I ultimately was devastated. When I had my breast augmentation in 2016 I was even more so. I couldn’t wear any low cut tops or even regular tops that show my chest because the scar is SO ugly. So- now to my review. I’ve been using rejuveness since right before my augmentation. I used it religiously for the first few months wearing the adhesive silicone patch daily. My husband & surgeon who did my augmentation noted a huge fading of the scar. I stopped using it for awhile because the silicone adhesive becomes less sticky & does fall off after a few months of wearing- even if you wash it after each use & put it back on the plastic backing it came with. I think they claim each silicone adhesive last for approximately 3 months; however, I recently bought the medical grade tape to tape the silicone strip to my scar. IF you use this religiously, and I mean daily & all day, you will notice a reduction in the scars appearance. Is my scar completely gone? NO. If I used he silicone strip more I believe I would even see more results and that’s why I got the tape & started using the silicone strip  again. My scar is old, but if it had been a fresh scar I believe it would be nearly gone if I had used this product when it first happened. I recently bought the Hyper-Heal scar cream to apply UNDER the silicone strip with tape to hold it all in place. I cannot review the cream as I just bought it, but I will say it is NOT greasy as others have commented. I just take one dab & dab it into my scar & if quickly absorbs.  Give the silicone strip product a try if you are willing to be diligent about the scar reduction process! You will see results.
Shannon C.
Sacramento, CA
Great product . Love it! reat product . GB oeossm nene newinend ejejennjrjiajwn wjkwiajsLove it! Aoak sja jaaaj sjonahah a jauuhj abajj ai