BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePOND'S
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream

Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream

POND’S® Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream reduce visiblemente la apariencia de arrugas.

[product:ponds-anti-age-lifting-and-firming-eye-cream-1-fl-oz]? How often did others apply this? I applied nightly and like the results I am seeing.
Okk i was reading others reviews I actually didnt have a good experience with the product. Im wondering is because i only tried the brightening cream as opposed to using the full kit?
[product:ponds-anti-age-lifting-and-firming-eye-cream-1-fl-oz] I need an eye cream & decided to give this one a try, has anyone else used it?
Start your review of Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream!
Miriam  C.
Keizer, OR
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Miriam  C.
I always look for products that fit my pocket but are good at the same time. Like this eye cream, I can't say that I blur the wrinkles because I don't have it yet. but I can say that it keeps the skin hydrated and is quickly absorbed I like that it is fragrance free and contains vitamin B3 + and retinol complex. I liked it and I recommend it.
Lovie C.
Freedom, PA
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Lovie C.
Purchased at: Kohl's
Pond's brand has been around & has 150 years of skin inovavation (I didn't know it's been around that long) This eye cream has vitamin B3 + Retinol Complex & does help with dryness, dullness, & the appearance of sagging skin. I noticed my under eyes did seem brighter and the skin elasticity did appear tighter with less fine lines after 4-5 weeks of using. For the price you just can't beat the results that you notice. 🎗️
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Xiomy B.
This cream is fabulous! I've tried it long enough to be sure, initially I get it free but now I have to buy it because I like it so much. ❤️
Lisa S.
Trenton, TN
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Lisa S.
I received this product complimentary for review purposes. It is light and feels good on the skin. It didn't break me out, and I can tell a difference when using it. I recommend this product for anyone who wants to give their eye area a lift. Great product! Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream
Sadie P.
Englewood, CO
I got this on sale at Target. Also used a coupon off of Ibotta. Thank goodness! Ended up costing me $6-$7 but all was a total waste of money. I have been applying it twice daily. Once in the morning and again in the evening. Haven’t seen even the slightest difference. So disappointed.
Amber D.
Muncie, IN
I have been using this product for awhile now. I have noticed my skin looks so much better. The bags and dark circles under my eyes are much smaller. My skin feels amazing after using this. I am a huge pond's fan.
Ashley G.
Grayslake, IL
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Ashley G.
This was ok for me . Very thin but was not sticky. No harsh smell which was a huge plus. Package was on point simple and cute. Ok for a drugstore brand
Melissa F.
Atlanta, GA
I thought I already reviewed this... I dont like the product. I didnt see the lifting nor did I see any brightness as is mentioned on the product materials. If anything after a week or so I feel like it dried out my skin, almost seems like it added stress to my skin. Judging from everybody's else's reviews of 5-stars and how much they like the product the only thing I can assume is that maybe I just got one from an “off batch” or something because I don't even have sensitive skin or anything like that🤷🏽‍♀️
Michelle B.
Hanson, MA
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream uploaded by Michelle B.
Hydrating and firming. Saw results within weeks. Never used Ponds products before. I’m glad I got to try this!
Donna S.
Fontana, CA
1,205 reviews
I like ponds. I have used it on and off for years, but now they’re coming out with so many great products. Ponds Anti-Age lifting and firming eye cream, protects, moisturizers and soothes your skin. It’s worth a try. ✝️🇺🇸
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tif J.
Muskego, WI
il y a un an
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream? How often did others apply this? I applied nightly and like the results I am seeing.
Cathy K. il y a un an
I used it at night only.
naomi V.
il y a un an
Rejuveness Lifting & Brightening Eye Cream I need an eye cream & decided to give this one a try, has anyone else used it?
Donna S. il y a un an