BY REJUVENATION

This Unique Tool Is Specifically Designed To Help You Achieve Much Deeper, More Effective Stretches Than Are Possible When Done On Your Own. The Stretch & Flex Stretching Strap Helps You Prepare For Daily Activities, Prevent Injury, Alleviate Tightness And Enhance Overall Everyday Performance. Comfort Pockets Along Strap Allow For Easy Stretching. Includes: 6 Feet Stretching Strap Instruction Chart see more...

• Is this worth buying? Does it really help with stretching??1 Answers
  • What can i use this for?2 Answers
  • Does this really help? I've been debating on purchasing.2 Answers
Megan S.
Megan S.
Tampa, Fl
I've tried a few stretch deepening kits, to help my flexibility. While I do yoga and pilates regularly, I found, especially when doing more vigorous workouts for a while, that I was losing flexibility.
This is a fairly affordable option for anyone looking for increased flexibility training at home.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Warsaw, IN
Stretching is such a vital part of keeping your body healthy before and after a workout, or even without a workout. I enjoy these straps as they really help me deepen my stretch and allow the ability to hold it longer and really breathe into it.
Zehava A.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is really good to have for stretching and for exercising it's really a good product. And it totally should be bought
Arliss A.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Fitspiration Expert
I am currently in the market for some stretch bands. These might be the ones I need to try. I can't seem to find reviews of anyone that already has them. I guess I just need to get them and try them
Corey A.
Corey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
Great product for recovery after long work out days of strength training. I think I prefer the theraband products more but these do the trick
Giovana C.
Giovana C.
Hollywood, FL
I started with the yoga and it is wonderful to help in the stretches! Without the kit I couldn`t make it for sure, lol
Angie W.
Angie W.
I used these when I first started yoga, I was very stiff and couldn't reach my toes, so these straps help you hold stretches until you can reach your feet and hold them on your own. Not only that, but they also help you get a deeper stretch once you have reached the goal of touching your feet, your goal might be to touch your head to your legs. These straps help you consistently improve and become more flexible.
Betty P.
Betty P.
Edison , NJ
great products helps with flexibility and overall health affordable price and something you can use everyday
Jodi M.
Jodi M.
Carville, LA
I have never used this particular brand of strap. However, I have found straps to be helpful in deepening my stretch during my yoga practice.
Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
Palo Alto, CA
Stretching feels so good and I love having little tools to help me stretch better. It works and it's great bit nothing beats that cool cage thing at fancy gyms.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Brooklyn, NY
What can i use this for?
Adrienne H.
Adrienne H.
Pasadena, TX
Does this really help? I've been debating on purchasing.
Brie L.
Brie L.
Is this worth buying? Does it really help with stretching??