Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Shana M.Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Joe C.

BY REJUVENATION #7 in Fitness Equipment

Beginners And Fitness Pros Alike Can Enjoy The Benefits Of The Rejuvenation Professional Resistance Tubes. As A Portable, Lightweight Alternative To Bulky Weights, They Are Perfect For Use In The Gym, At Home Or While Traveling. A Wide Variety Of Core, Upper And Lower Body Resistance Exercises Can Be Performed Using These Durable Dipped Natural Latex Tubes. Built In Shock Cord Technology Lessens The Probability Of Tube Snap Back. Includes: 5 Ft. Resistance Tube With Shock Cord Technology Professional Comfort Handles see more...

Krysta L.
i always thought these things looked pointless when i was first working out but thats because i didn't know how to use them ! try doing a squat press with these things and tell me you're not dying the next day ! whether you wanna hammer your workout out or have an easy day you can basically do anything with these. an absolute must.
Cristina G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These are a must! You can get them in different resistances, like bands. They work like bands but target muscles differently. I don’t know how to explain it since I’m not a fitness expert but I just know that I use both these and bands and it they work differently. I love these especially for my arms, you know the bat wings.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this thing for exercising. It is fun to use and it is easy to get a good workout with. It is exactly what I hoped it would be, with enough resistance to it. It’s convenient and easy to use and to store away.
Laura M.
Louisville, KY
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love this band! They work so well with your arms and shoulders. I started using these when I had to go to physical therapy and I have been using them ever since. They are so much better than the regular resistance bands. The handles are a great feature. I recommend this product to anyone.
Fit M.
Tampa
These are a great resistance bands. I used them for stretching daily and also resistance. Nice quality and don't see a lot of wear on them in the year I had them so I think they will last a long time.  Great for using with clients at home workouts when they don't have much equipment.
Skyela H.
Washington, IN
These are really good if you know how to use them. I don’t know many exercises myself that you can use with these but I know that if you look them up there are a lot. I know a few and these bands are great they have good resistance and they really stretch you out
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love these resistance bands and that the colors equate to different weights/resistances. I wish they were slightly more durable, as when one snaps it really springs back and hurts. I’m satisfied and will keep using them.
Valeria G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
They’re all so cute and subtle easy to hide and
store away. Very good price and very affordable. I don’t think there are any pros and cons I feel that they’re just great for working out with friends and going out. I would definitely recommend this to anyone. Great fitness workouts with this.
Dianna G.
Great and versatile option. I use this on various exercise fir each upper body group as well as the majority of lower body (I’d recommend getting a figure 8 style band for gluts and inner/outer thigh). This band has lasted me approximately two years before I notice a bit of stretch (less resistance), but it’s still in good condition. I ordered on Amazon as a set with various colors/resistance levels.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
I love to add things to my home workout routine but it’s hard to find things that are both effective yet easy to store! This is perfect! Easy to use and great quality workout equipment. Definitely recommend!
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth buying?
Maricel O.
Should a beginner use these or someone alittle advanced ?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Has anyone tried these?
Abi S.
What exercises do you do with this?
Nalia R.
Has anyone ever used these and how did you like them?