Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Shana M.Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Joe C.

BY REJUVENATION #6 in Fitness Equipment

Beginners And Fitness Pros Alike Can Enjoy The Benefits Of The Rejuvenation Professional Resistance Tubes. As A Portable, Lightweight Alternative To Bulky Weights, They Are Perfect For Use In The Gym, At Home Or While Traveling. A Wide Variety Of Core, Upper And Lower Body Resistance Exercises Can Be Performed Using These Durable Dipped Natural Latex Tubes. Built In Shock Cord Technology Lessens The Probability Of Tube Snap Back. Includes: 5 Ft. Resistance Tube With Shock Cord Technology Professional Comfort Handles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Dianna G.
Great and versatile option. I use this on various exercise fir each upper body group as well as the majority of lower body (I’d recommend getting a figure 8 style band for gluts and inner/outer thigh). This band has lasted me approximately two years before I notice a bit of stretch (less resistance), but it’s still in good condition. I ordered on Amazon as a set with various colors/resistance levels.
Brittney H.
I’ve used these bands for many different exercises. I was having back and hamstring problems and I used these for different types of exercises and they really are helpful. If you’re unsure of exercises you would do with them, you can always search different types on Google or Pinterest ! Highly recommend
Brittany R.
Wallingford, CT
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
The Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube is the best "grab and go" fitness item you will find. I have thrown this in my suitcase, carryon, my work bag, and even my day-to-day purse. Having the ability to do a variety of exercises with just one tube was literally a blessing!
Laura T.
Altoona, PA
I love these resistance bands and that the colors equate to different weights/resistances. I wish they were slightly more durable, as when one snaps it really springs back and hurts. I’m satisfied and will keep using them.
Jessica M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These are great! Resistance tubes/bands make for a great workout. I think they are easier on you body. They are great for building muscle as they have different strengths of resistance tubes.
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When at the gym I really use the resistance bands. They really help with strengthening  the arms. I feel they are more effective than using weight machines. I use these to do bicep curls . I really feel the burn afterwards when I am finished using them.
Meagan K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
These resistance bands are great for many different uses! I like to use them for my arms which is most common. They wear great and are easy to use! I would highly recommend to others! These bands add an awesome element to your workout.
Blair M.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
. Since it's very lightweight, when I'm traveling for a long time, I take this with me, so I can still exercise regularly. I keep one at one and another one in my office. So whenever I have a short break, I try to exercise
Rachel B.
I got this a while back. It is great for strengthening muscles. It would be nice if it had more suggestions for using it. I did find it beneficial for stretching.
Courtney K.
Norfolk , VA
These are great resistance bands, and are a must have for any home gym, as they are very resilient and versatile.  The handles are sturdy, but not padded. The handle is a fairly hard plastic type material that I find comfortable for its purpose. There are more comfortable handles, but I have come to prefer the sturdy feel of this one versus my other foam type handles. Especially with the heavier resistance, the firm handle provides a better grip in my opinion.
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth buying?
Maricel O.
Should a beginner use these or someone alittle advanced ?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Has anyone tried these?
Abi S.
What exercises do you do with this?
Nalia R.
Has anyone ever used these and how did you like them?