Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Joe C.Rejuvenation PRO Resistance Tube uploaded by Shana M.

BY REJUVENATION #14 in Fitness Equipment

Beginners And Fitness Pros Alike Can Enjoy The Benefits Of The Rejuvenation Professional Resistance Tubes. As A Portable, Lightweight Alternative To Bulky Weights, They Are Perfect For Use In The Gym, At Home Or While Traveling. A Wide Variety Of Core, Upper And Lower Body Resistance Exercises Can Be Performed Using These Durable Dipped Natural Latex Tubes. Built In Shock Cord Technology Lessens The Probability Of Tube Snap Back. Includes: 5 Ft. Resistance Tube With Shock Cord Technology Professional Comfort Handles see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fariyal H.
Skokie, IL
Fitspiration Expert
When at the gym I really use the resistance bands. They really help with strengthening  the arms. I feel they are more effective than using weight machines. I use these to do bicep curls . I really feel the burn afterwards when I am finished using them.
Blair M.
Fitspiration Expert
. Since it's very lightweight, when I'm traveling for a long time, I take this with me, so I can still exercise regularly. I keep one at one and another one in my office. So whenever I have a short break, I try to exercise
Linda L.
The Colony, TX
The Pro Resistant Tube is a great warm u workout for your muscles. You can workout your legs and arms with it. I use it all the time to warm up my muscle and it’s small to carry around. I would recommend it to others.
Annie N.
Lawndale, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I've been searching for the best fitness equipment and this by far has been on of the best. I get such a great workout from using this and would recommend this to my friends.
Rachel B.
I got this a while back. It is great for strengthening muscles. It would be nice if it had more suggestions for using it. I did find it beneficial for stretching.
Courtney K.
Norfolk, Va
These are great resistance bands, and are a must have for any home gym, as they are very resilient and versatile.  The handles are sturdy, but not padded. The handle is a fairly hard plastic type material that I find comfortable for its purpose. There are more comfortable handles, but I have come to prefer the sturdy feel of this one versus my other foam type handles. Especially with the heavier resistance, the firm handle provides a better grip in my opinion.
lear33431Rosmira H.
Personalmente,
no soy el tipo de tener una membresía de gimnasio y ir al gimnasio y
trabajar fuera Soy el que le gusta estar en la naturaleza y el trabajo
en los senderos y seguir caminatas por lo que si te gusta hacer esas
cosas esto es Definitivamente una cuerda que usted
debe tener que usar para estirar Tengo uno y me encanta Realmente lo
uso antes de hacer cualquier tipo de ejercicio También lo uso para
patear mi pierna hacia atrás para ejercitar mis nalgas, así como mis
brazos
Megan D.
Nashville
I purchased this to replace bands that I purchased elseware and I ended up being very pleased. I have been using them for over 4 months and they are standing up without noticable wear. The handles are sturdy, but not padded. The handle is a fairly hard plastic type material that I find comfortable for its purpose. There are more comfortable handles, but I have come to prefer the sturdy feel of this one versus my other foam type handles. Especially with the heavier resistance, the firm handle provides a better grip in my opinion.
Bailey S.
Yes! Buy! My husband and I have this exact one. He got it off of amazon. It really does the trick. Do look into different resistances though to have a variety. You can always make the resistance manually but there are Bands that are designed for different body/ physical types
Melissa B.
Denver, CO
Great to use while working out at home or even going to the gym when you want to do a couple sets in between workouts. They take a little time getting used to them but once you know what you're doing they're amazing! I got one for my house and one to keep in the car.
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN
Is this worth buying?
Maricel O.
Should a beginner use these or someone alittle advanced ?
Danyelle M.
Ashtabula, OH
Has anyone tried these?
Abi S.
What exercises do you do with this?
Nalia R.
Has anyone ever used these and how did you like them?