BY GENERIC

Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer: Fills in scratches and restores shine and luster For wood, tile, vinyl and more Easy 1 coat mop-on odorless formula dries in minutes Makes floors safer--adds 50% more traction For a shine that lasts for months Makes all floors showroom new see more...

Buy on Kmart
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love this product. It made my hard wood floors look brand new. I have two big dogs who track in dirt and dust from the outside. A little bit of the product goes a long way! It also is a great price and easy to find at local stores like Walmart! It also didn’t have a strong smell Infact I didn’t notice a smell at all.
Jennifer M.
Decorator Expert
This is wonderful on my wood floors, and it does a great job of keeping them protected.
Taylor z.
Milwaukee, WI
Not worth it. Cheap and doesn't work. Save your money and buy a decent cleaner
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased this product to help brighten the tiles and grout in my kitchen. Worked fantastically.
Carly s.
Beaverton, OR
This product works really well! It made my old wood floors look beautiful without adding too much of a waxy build up.
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
Works really well to give your floors a facelift in a pinch! Easy to use, and beautiful when done!
Kristin G.
I was shocked how nice this worked. Half the time u buyv something and doesn't work as well as u thought this does
Kym G.
Alliston, Ontario
I have seen this product many times in the various stores (never on TV though, although says it's an "as seen on TV product".) My dark hardwood floors were in a sad state of affairs after we had a drain burst from our upstairs bathroom. We had to rip down the ceiling, and despite our efforts to cover and protect the floor, it still ended up very damaged. I tried various products to see if I could get the shine and lustre back and nothing worked until I tried this. I was so surprised how effective this was! My floors are gleaming! Also, we had some scratches in the wood (previous owners had dogs) and the scratches are barely noticeable now. Before we used rugs to cover up these areas but now I can show off my floors again! Very happy and a well deserved A!