Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer

by Rejuvenate

Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer: Fills in scratches and restores shine and luster For wood, tile, vinyl and more Easy 1 coat mop-on odorless formula dries in minutes Makes floors safer--adds 50% more traction For a shine that lasts for months Makes all floors showroom new

Can I do touch ups on a recent application of this product? Crazy dogs running around on newly rejuvenated laminate floor left some "skid marks!" I am very pleased with the results...my floors look like new!
Start your review of Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer!
Carly S.
Beaverton, OR
This product works really well! It made my old wood floors look beautiful without adding too much of a waxy build up.
Anna Mae R.
I used this product on my ceramic tile floors. It was a disaster. After a couple of weeks, I noticed, spots that looked dirty. I mopped and mopped, but this mess would not come off. I had to get down on my knees to try to scrape it off. I finally used Goo-Gone paint remover and it took the spots and stains right off. If you have ceramic tile floors, DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!
Tracy G.
Louisville, KY
Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer uploaded by Tracy G.
Our floors always had a milky white film on them. No matter how many ways I cleaned them or with what. I tried just plain hot water. Vinegar, water, and dawn. I stumbled on the rejuvenate no bucket floor cleaner and loved it. Then, I still wanted the floor even nicer and saw reviews on this the Rejuvenate All floors restorer. Wow!! They look almost like when we first had them installed. 20 years of wear, 2 kids, and 2 cats. Rejuvenate All Floors Restorer
Chelsea C.
Acme, PA
I love this product. It made my hard wood floors look brand new. I have two big dogs who track in dirt and dust from the outside. A little bit of the product goes a long way! It also is a great price and easy to find at local stores like Walmart! It also didn’t have a strong smell Infact I didn’t notice a smell at all.
Jennifer M.
Marietta, GA
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is wonderful on my wood floors, and it does a great job of keeping them protected.
Allison T.
Baton Rouge, LA
I recently purchased this product to help brighten the tiles and grout in my kitchen. Worked fantastically.
Taylor Z.
Pewaukee, WI
Not worth it. Cheap and doesn't work. Save your money and buy a decent cleaner
Not worth it. Cheap and doesn't work. Save your money and buy a decent cleaner
Lauren D.
Bountiful, UT
Works really well to give your floors a facelift in a pinch! Easy to use, and beautiful when done!
Kristin G.
Decorator Expert Level 3
I was shocked how nice this worked. Half the time u buyv something and doesn't work as well as u thought this does
Kym G.
Alliston, Ontario
I have seen this product many times in the various stores (never on TV though, although says it's an "as seen on TV product".) My dark hardwood floors were in a sad state of affairs after we had a drain burst from our upstairs bathroom. We had to rip down the ceiling, and despite our efforts to cover and protect the floor, it still ended up very damaged. I tried various products to see if I could get the shine and lustre back and nothing worked until I tried this. I was so surprised how effective this was! My floors are gleaming! Also, we had some scratches in the wood (previous owners had dogs) and the scratches are barely noticeable now. Before we used rugs to cover up these areas but now I can show off my floors again! Very happy and a well deserved A!