BY REIGN #95 in TV

Reign
  • "My life was incomplete before I started watching this show <3 I think about it 24/7 and I will FREAK OUT if it ever ends!!!" in 5 reviews
  • "I watched the first season on Netflix and i got so attached to the characters and how they dress and just everything with this show is to my standards. " in 5 reviews
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show and was very disappointed at how they ended it i guess i should have known how it would end but dang . I was enchanted from the start by this movie , the theme and setting of this story is a huge interest of mine I love anything to do with the midevil period , this was the second of its type that i watched which is cool since the first was the tutors.
Amber G.
Dungannon
This show is a perfect mixture to make you fall in love, laugh, smile, and cry. It's my favorite show and I'm so glad it's on Netflix!! I don't know if I can pick a favorite character or scene, it's definitely a must watch!
Lisa A.
I started watching this show about a week ago, I am already in the fourth season. No it's not game of thrones, as that is so popular. It has the quality of story line of game of thrones up until the fourth season. The script and plot twists are amazing and keep you interested. Season three emotionally dragged me through the ground, and I kept on watching it. Prepare to get addicted to romantic love stories all over again and wishing you, yourself were a royal.
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
I've already watched all the 3 seasons on netflix and i cant wait need the 4th it's so confusing and make you pay all the attention in it, has a good cast, toby regbo adelaide and torrence are great combo, it breaks my heart at the 3 season when you know who dies but still love it
Jamie D.
Potosi, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love anything that has to do with any kind of royalty and oh my gosh do I love this show! It's not completely historically accurate, but it does follow an accurate timeline. They add some drama but they do keep some accurate. It draws you in, and keeps you watching. I'm in love.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I binge watched the first and second season of this show on Netflix, but after I finished them I didn't keep up with it. I absolutely loved it though. I tried rewatching the show again to refresh my memory but for some reason I couldn't get into it a second time. I'll try again because I do want to see where the show went in season 3.
Desirae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So I am usually not into these types of shows but I actually really like this show! It definetly got me interested into the history it was based upon and had me looking up the real story vs. The shows story! Its fantasy so the show isnt exactly what happened in real life but it makes things more interesting!
Danielle T.
Ashland, OH
If you like history based or certain Era themed television shows, this is one to give a try. I am a huge fan of the older centuries based on royalty, so this was right up my alley. There is so much suspense, romance and many great scenes. I can't get enough of this show, it is a definite must see.
Louise G.
North Babylon, NY
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
If you havent seen this series you should! Its a more modern type not so boring spin on things..leaves you wanting more..Not like the others that can out you to sleep lol! The acting is great! I love Mary Queen of Scotts! I would recommend this series!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 4
In all honesty there are so many reasons why you should watch this show. For the history, for the costumes, and for the story. It's very intricate and captivating. Although they got a bit historically inaccurate with Francis and Mary toward the end there.
Lacy C.
Who did you like Mary with better: Francis or Bash?
Sofia G.
Gainesville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite character in the show?
Abigail V.
Is this show worth watching? I have thought about watching it but I'm not sure...
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
When does season 2 start?
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Is this a little like Tudors?