BY REIGN #88 in TV

Reign
  • "I watched the first season on Netflix and i got so attached to the characters and how they dress and just everything with this show is to my standards. " in 5 reviews
  • "My life was incomplete before I started watching this show <3 I think about it 24/7 and I will FREAK OUT if it ever ends!!!" in 5 reviews
Asia K.
Columbus, OH
I loved this show so much. At first, I didn't have much of an interest in it. My sister watched it and loved it. I ended up adding it into my watch later list. But, would always skip past it in my list to watch other shows. Soon, I finished my favorite show age of youth. And, didn't know what else to watch. I started to watch reign and instantly fell in love with the show. I have always had an interest in history so this show kept me intrigued. The ending of the show was very sad. All of my favorite characters have died(Lola, Mary and Francis). But, I liked how the ending stayed true to history(kinda). The ending was a bit rushed though.
Michaela C.
This show is super historically inaccurate, but once you get past that, it's really good.  The costuming and music add a lot to the show.  The characters and story lines are interesting, and I'm glad I can watch it on Netflix (binge-watching, hooray!).
Tabi M.
Mount Vernon
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I loved this show and was very disappointed at how they ended it i guess i should have known how it would end but dang . I was enchanted from the start by this movie , the theme and setting of this story is a huge interest of mine I love anything to do with the midevil period , this was the second of its type that i watched which is cool since the first was the tutors.
Adele L.
Yuma, AZ
This show follows the life of Mary Queen of Scots but on an entertainment level. There are so many things the director and producers researched before making this show which was very entertaining but of course for the watchers they put a spin on the love interested and inner meanings we do not have in our history books to date. Overall A great show to watch.
Amber G.
Dungannon
This show is a perfect mixture to make you fall in love, laugh, smile, and cry. It's my favorite show and I'm so glad it's on Netflix!! I don't know if I can pick a favorite character or scene, it's definitely a must watch!
Lisa A.
I started watching this show about a week ago, I am already in the fourth season. No it's not game of thrones, as that is so popular. It has the quality of story line of game of thrones up until the fourth season. The script and plot twists are amazing and keep you interested. Season three emotionally dragged me through the ground, and I kept on watching it. Prepare to get addicted to romantic love stories all over again and wishing you, yourself were a royal.
kady w.
Bridgeport, CT
I've already watched all the 3 seasons on netflix and i cant wait need the 4th it's so confusing and make you pay all the attention in it, has a good cast, toby regbo adelaide and torrence are great combo, it breaks my heart at the 3 season when you know who dies but still love it
Jamie D.
Pleasant Pr, WI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
I love anything that has to do with any kind of royalty and oh my gosh do I love this show! It's not completely historically accurate, but it does follow an accurate timeline. They add some drama but they do keep some accurate. It draws you in, and keeps you watching. I'm in love.
Stephanie V.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I binge watched the first and second season of this show on Netflix, but after I finished them I didn't keep up with it. I absolutely loved it though. I tried rewatching the show again to refresh my memory but for some reason I couldn't get into it a second time. I'll try again because I do want to see where the show went in season 3.
Desirae M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
So I am usually not into these types of shows but I actually really like this show! It definetly got me interested into the history it was based upon and had me looking up the real story vs. The shows story! Its fantasy so the show isnt exactly what happened in real life but it makes things more interesting!
Lacy C.
Who did you like Mary with better: Francis or Bash?
Sofia G.
Gainesville, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Who is your favorite character in the show?
Abigail V.
Is this show worth watching? I have thought about watching it but I'm not sure...
Tanita C.
Springfield, MA
Is this a little like Tudors?
Shannon H.
Odessa, TX
When does season 2 start?