BY REI

Leialoha D.
Lakewood, WA
REI.com is fast and easy to use. Especially when you don’t have the time to stop into one of their stores or there isn’t one near you. I love that they offer lifetime warranties on their hiking boots if you become a member, and the endless assortment of height packs and the variety of sizes is amazing they are quite expensive though but if you love the outdoors and you go hiking and camping and fishing or hunting it is definitely worth purchasing their membership so you can go ahead and actually get ahead notifications of their sales
Katelynn S.
Punxsutawney , PA
I really like rei because it has pretty much everything you would ever need, but their prices are annoying at times. They don't have sales often and when they do they aren't always great. There was the recent cyber Monday sale that was pretty good, but I've found better stuff with better prices elsewhere. They also don't off great cash back on Ebates. However, they do offer in store brand stuff that is pretty great and pretty good member benefits. Also, the rei garage is a great option for those who don't mind lightly used gear.
Lauren E.
Rei isn’t cheap by any means, but they have THE best return policy of any outdoors store-which means you can actually TRY the gear you buy to see if it works like it says it does and is really worth the money you paid. This helped me find the perfect hiking boots, snowboard gear, etc. If not for their return policy I would have been stuck with two snowboards and three pairs of blister inducing hiking boots that seemed perfect when I walked around in the store but that once halfway through a hike were obviously not the ones.
sarah d.
Palmerton, PA
My hubbys favorite store. Great prices. And if you have their rewards card you get great deals. My husband loves just walking around in the store or going on the website to see the stuff he loves. Always his go to store for hiking or camping supplies.
Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I recently went on a backpacking trip for 9 months. I bought all of my supplies from this website, and they were all great! They take returns and exchanges without a problem and customer service is all very helpful.
Mandi G.
Freeport, NY
Easy shopping experience. Great prices. Great customer service. Fast shipping and product arrival. Loved what I purchased from REI. I will definitely go shopping with them online or in stores again.
Ashlynn W.
Saint Johns, FL
Love REI.Com!! It’s my one stop shop for all my outdoor needs! Typically it’s for gifts but I did get most of my stuff for a hiking trip at REI. Their prices are a bit high but the sales are great
Kristin S.
Rogers, AR
Great discounts at the end of the season! Great amount of clothing to choose from! Shoe department is better than any other outdoor store! Love and highly recommend! Fast easy shipping!
Samantha C.
Deltona, FL
My husband and I️ are Co-Op members of Rei. They have a huge range of outdoor and adventuring supplies, and their customer service team is always amazing and super knowledgeable.
Claire F.
I love REI. You literally can’t go in there and not get help. There’s always people around to answer any questions or help you. It’s a good company too. They give their employees opt outside days to go do something outdoors.