BY DIPPIN' STIX

Dippin Stix’ single-serve produce snacks are a fresh, convenient and delicious snack for school, work, home or on the go! These innovative single-serve products combine fresh produce, signature dips, sustainable packaging and the longest shelf life in the industry! see more...

Shanygne B.
I absolutely love these. It's the perfect snack & quite fulling. I usually enjoy them for breakfast alone or as my snack after lunch. Extremely healthy choice and much better than munching on candy , plus super low calories.
Tyne P.
Des Moines, IA
These are really convenient and taste great, but they are way overpriced for what you are getting. It's worth it to buy the whole bag of baby carrots, a bottle of ranch, and just portion it out into tupperware containers.
April M.
Moyock, NC
Great for an on the run snack. I don't feel like you get much for the price compared to just buying a big bag of baby carrots and bottle of ranch, but for an on the run snack, it's great.
Valerie G.
Vance, AL
Great healthy snack for me and my family. Love how easily it goes everywhere. My only problem is the stores I shop at don't carry many of them so they sell out very quickly.
Michelle D.
Charlotte, NC
These little gems are great for portion control diets or on the go snacking. The shelf life is perfect and they always have a pleasant crunch when you break open the seal
Andrea M.
Hartford, CT
A little expensive for what the product is, but it is very convenient, travels well, and is the perfect serving size to throw in a lunch box and have as a snack!
Linda S.
Evansville, IN
Ooh i love this. it'a perfect size to munch on to hold you over till it's mealtime or for a snack. it can be pricey compared to a bag of carrots, but you pay for portioning. plus it includes a nice ranch dip
Missy R.
Lorain, OH
These are great for lunches are a snack. Portable and do not have to waste a baggie because it is in its own package. It is portioned out. If you are in a hurry this is the way to go.
Roxanne B.
San Antonio, TX
I like these. I take them to work to snack on at my desk if I get hungry before lunch. The ranch is tasty and the carrots are just enough to tide me over.
Cynthia N.
Omg, Every time I'll go grocery shopping with my momma I would get these & eat them while we're there lol I could never wait till we got home.