NoBrand
Regular Show Fluxx LOO-063 Looney Labs

Regular Show Fluxx LOO-063 Looney Labs

by NoBrand

Be Fluxxable! Looney Labs teams up with Cartoon Network to create the most irregular version of Fluxx yet! Join Mordecai, Rigby, and the whole gang as you play this Regular Show Fluxx Game! Do your friends a solid and distract the Destroyer of Worlds to save The Park, but don't let Benson catch you doing donuts or you're fired!

HooW is this game with kids?
Start your review of Regular Show Fluxx LOO-063 Looney Labs!
Rachael S.
Cincinnati, OH
Regular Show Fluxx LOO-063 Looney Labs uploaded by Rachael S.
Good simple easy game. The rules and goals are always changing. If played flux it's pretty much the same. Only difference is this one has creepers. You can't win with creepers on your field unless the goal says so. I always think I am going win and get a creeper i got get rid of. Fast easy game. Good play with family and friends.
Ashley C.
Princeton, TX
At first it took me a minute to understand how to start it. But after I got it I've learned to love this game. My kids also have a blast and we can play this game over and over again we also have the marvel one and batman.
Linda C.
Statesville, NC
This is a game my husband and I enjoy playing with out kids. The rules and goals are constantly changing making it challenging but not to hard for the kids.
JoyAnna C.
O Fallon, MO
Super fun! If you love Fluxx and Regular how this is gonna be perfect! We ordered ours online. So many fun cards that make you laugh!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...