Hair CareHair ProductsHaircare Setsregis
Triple Effect Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo

Regis Triple Effect Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo

by regis

Regis Triple Effect Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Regis Triple Effect Shampoo and Conditioner Liter Duo!
Shelby E.
Salem
Triple effects is amazing it has a great smell and it will help protect your hair from damage with Argan oil and it leaves it nice and soft.
Heather G.
Seneca, SC
I like to use this after I've used dry shampoo it helps stripe down all the build up and it also helps if you get dandruff sometimes
Carrie C.
Love these and the leave in olive oil conditioner made by this company also! Smell sooo good and does wonders for your hair!
Priscilla V.
My mother in law bought me this as a gift and said they were really good ! And yes they are ! It’s the only shampoo/conditioner that I used. She bought this for me last year and I still have. It last so long. I was my hair 1-2 a week. You can feel how smooth it leaves your hair as you are washing it off. It’s amazing ! A little pricey but totally worth the price!!!
Sky D.
Gresham , OR
Expensive expensive expensive! But worth it! This is one of the only products that works in my hair! You can use less than traditional shampoos so it lasts a while longer.
Kailee L.
Castle Creek, NY
I bought this duo for $30 at a salon when they were having a sale and boy am I glad I did! I love this shampoo and conditioner duo. Smells amazing and makes my hair soft and healthy looking!
Jesenia S.
yuma
I’ve been using this for about 2 months now and it works so good , my blonde hair is blending in with my brown hair creating a better looking ombré
Sarah Z.
I use the Regis design line super silver conditioner and it's amazing! It smells good, it's a big bottle with a lump for convenience,lathers wonderfully, and best part it WORKS! It's designed to tone your blondes on a daily basis to keep them fresh, my hair has never looked better! Get yourself a big bottle for only $25!
Natasha B.
Hayden, AL
I wish I had the money to only use this So worth it. My hair feels clean and refreshed and strong! It smells amazing

Looking for your answer?