BY REGINA

• Do you think this last as long as your your other perfume? 1 Answers
Regina Red Cooking Wine 12 Fl Oz Glass Bottle
  • "I love Victoria secret perfume however this fragrance is very light, and its sweet." in 1 review
ELIZABETH P.
reno, NV
I like the original and this one. Kinda flowery but not so strong. Makes you feel fresh plus you smell good. I would also recommend Very Sexy also from Victoria's Secret...
Yenifer L.
Edgewater, MD
Smells amazing ! I love Victoria's secert perfumes ! They're just Ughhh sooo nice I buy a new one very monts cause I run out of them quick lol since they're amazing ! :)
Cate R.
Victoria's Secret Dream Angels Desire Secret ... This is a must to add to your scent collections.. Wow them with your all pleasing scent... Everyone will want to know what you are wearing...
Samantha B.
Whitman, WV
Never tried the scent before but I absolutely love Victoria secret products. But I would love to try this scent out even if I might not like the smell of it
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
I love Victoria secret perfume however this fragrance is very light, and its sweet. I like that its not over powering like some of the others.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
I absolutely love the sweet smell of this. I am also a very budget women and this is a great price for a great smell.
Anik V.
A much stronger scent than most. A traditional perfume scent. Very nice in the winter or night time use. I love it!
Morgan M.
Dream angel halo use to be my favorite and this is a definite next best in my opinion. Smells so good.
Dyana R.
Beaverton, OR
I really enjoyed wearing this fragrance, it was flowery not too strong but girly and feminine.
Hazel M.
Delbarton, WV
I love this very light sweet fragrance. Vs lotions and body sprays are the best.
Allison N.
Spring Hill, FL
Do you think this last as long as your your other perfume?