Regent Seven Seas Cruises uploaded by roselle m.Regent Seven Seas Cruises uploaded by roselle m.Regent Seven Seas Cruises uploaded by roselle m.

BY REGENT SEVEN SEAS CRUISES #12 in Cruise Lines

Regent Seven Seas Cruises
  • "I would definitely recommend this to a family member or a friend to try it" in 1 review
  • "We used this cruise line when I was in high school!" in 1 review
Mary B.
Blue Point
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
It has always been a dream of mine to travel from the west coast of the United States to the East Coast through the Panama Canal. That is why I booked a cruise on the Seven Seas Mariner. This is 18 day cruise leaving out of San Francisco and arriving in New York.This cabins on this ship are among the nicest of any cruise line that I have ever traveled on. The size of the rooms is great and the size of the bathroom is unparalleled. The staff and the crew of the Mariner were amazing. They were always cheerful and accommodating and ready to go out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. Additionally it seemed as though each crew member was thoroughly knowledgeable on all of our ports of call and parts of our itinerary that we would not want to miss.The activities on board were wonderful. I enjoyed the gym and the pools. I found the many self service launderies on board an added convenience. The actual trip through the canal was amazing.Every one of these ports of call were outstanding in their own regard and should be enjoyed by everyone. I would sail again in a minute
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Regent is the only cruise line that my family uses! We did a European cruise, & it was a great experience.  The food was always excellent, the staff was super cheerful & as accommodating as they could be, the entertainment was great (when we were on the seas at night or during the day) & the overall atmosphere was just happy & fun, perfect for a cruise ship.

It is definitely an expensive cruise line, but you really are getting what you pay for. The rooms were so nice & were taken care of so well, the pool & common area were great & it remained relaxing the whole trip.
Stephanie A.
Mcgehee, AR
I absolutely loved this cruise it was very nice and lovely and I very much enjoyed myself would definitely go away price was a little steep but it’s worth it in the in
Amanda H.
Cameron, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I really enjoy this company and everything they stand for. So caring and the are so very accommodating as well. I would recommend this company to all of my friends, too. Choose them!
Holly K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Since 3.5 stars isn't an option I'll give Regent 4. Loved the smaller ship environment. Excellent food- probably the best at sea. Very relaxing and a welcome change from the hustle and bustle of other cruise lines. Obviously top notch service onboard and the fact that everything is included is a huge plus. However, the quality of many of the European shore excursions left much to be desired. Many of the complimentary shore excursions were fairly poor and not what one would expect from a "luxury" cruise line. Also very poor organization when leaving for the excursions; this needs to be improved. The paid shore excursions were amazing. They should perhaps consider lowering their fares or upping the quality of the included excursions.
Ally L.
Dillwyn, VA
It was amazing we had never been on a cruise before so it was  amazing we a friend of ours paid for everything so we just got to enjoy the experience everything was so nice love the cabins i could live there for ever the staff was great they were there for whatever we needed it was a floating paradise each and every person will have o experience for themselves it was such a wonderful gift i will never forget it beautiful sights delicious food so much fun never a dull moment loved every minute..
Ana Carolina L.
Very comfortable cabins with a good space (knowing that it’s not a first class!). Great staff, good meal options, the boarding was right on time, I had no problems at all since I bought the tickets until I get back home.
Jessica T.
Regent is my family's favorite cruise line by far!  I have only been on one cruise before, one of the Mediterranean, but it was one of our best family vacations.  My parents enjoy Regent so much, they go on a couple of cruises a year now that they are retired.  I love that everything is included (air fare, meals, excursions, etc) so you don't have to worry about anything while on your vacation.  The ships are clean, the staff is friendly, and the rooms are wonderful.
Lear30413 C.
solo use este crucero una vez, pero el servicio y la atencion al cliente me parece supes excelente, las instalaciones de primera y muy bellas todas, las actividades del crucero muy divertidas, de verdad volveria a comprar para viajar aqui
Nicolle M.
Oceanside, CA
Lets just start by saying this is a cruise you WILL not forget! The customer service was wonderful and even helped keep the little ones busy. There was so much to do and so many delicious meals to eat! I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get away and have all expenses covered in one ticket !
Rhiannon V.
Albuquerque, NM
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
What are the differences between all the cruise lines???
Lindsey n.
How would this cruise differ or relate to carnival cruises?
Angel I.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
How expensive is a 7 day cruise in their off season in a real upgraded style suite for like a honeymoon couple?
Jess N.
Lake Charles, LA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
How was the service? I especially want to know how it was for those who are disabled. ~jessnherguys~