Regent Products 10PK Glitter Glue Tubes

by Regent Products

Glitter Glue Tubes 10 Pack 0.33 Fl. oz. 5 Assorted Colors with these wholesale bulk cheap discount glitter supplies. 2 of Each Per Pack. Blue, Green, Red, Gold, Silver.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Regent Products 10PK Glitter Glue Tubes!
Krystal L.
Crown Point, IN
Regent Products 10PK Glitter Glue Tubes uploaded by Krystal L.
At first I was skeptical about how it would turn out since it was only 97¢ for the whole pack but at the time I was on a limited budget and needed to finish both my daughters stockings. Needless to say I'm very happy with the results of how the glue dried. It actually looked better than the crayola glitter glue I used. At first it may look like it won't dry nicely with how thin the glue is and how sparse the glitter looks but believe me it works phenomenally. Just wish the container itself wasn't so flimsy and cheaply made. Plus I wish they came in more colors like purples, pinks, orange etc...The seasonal Christmas colors were perfect for what I needed at the time.

Looking for your answer?