Skin CareFacial SkincareGrown Alchemist
Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract

Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract

by Grown Alchemist

A rich advanced facial cream formulated with a potent synergistic blend of Peptides, Antioxidants, Vitamins, Hyaluronic Acid & Essential Omega Fatty Acids that restore skin elasticity, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, softening and smoothing the skin while boosting hydration.

Aqua (Purified Water), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract, Camellia Oleifera (Camellia) Seed Oil, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate (Plant), Sorbitan Olivate (Plant), Cetyl Alcohol (Plant), Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract (Natural Polysaccharide Complex), Glycerin (Plant), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein (Plant), Hydrolyzed Soy Protein (Plant), Tripeptide-10 Citrulline (Peptide-Complex), Tripeptide-1 (Peptide-Complex), Sodium Hyaluronate (Plant), Lecithin (Plant), Xanthan Gum (Plant), Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Caprylyl Glycol (Plant), Salicylic Acid (Plant), Tocopherol (Plant), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Wheat Amino Acids (Plant), Cananga Odorata (Ylang Ylang) Flower Oil, Viola Odorata (Violet) Leaf Extract, Santalum Spicata (Sandalwood) Oil, Passiflora Edulis (Passion-flower) Seed Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea-Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Illicium Verum (Anise-Star) Fruit Oil, Boswellia Carterii (Frankincense) Oil, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol (Plant), Limonene (Plant), Linalool (Plant), Benzyl Benzoate (Plant), Benzyl Salicylate (Plant), Farnesol (Plant).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract!
Stacey M.
Phoenix, AZ
Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract uploaded by Stacey M.
I actually use the Detox night cream but it’s not popping up. This is a lovely night cream for all year round but especially now that it’s winter. It’s extremely hydrating but doesn’t leave my skin oily.
Tori T.
AA
Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract uploaded by Tori T.
I have extremely dry skin that sucks up basically any moisture it can get, this is the one product that keeps my skin hydrated and makes me feel like I don’t have to reapply my moisturizer. This might be my favorite product I’ve ever used. 100% worth the price tag as well in my mind because it lasts a really long time![product:regenerating-night-cream-neuro-peptide-&-violet-leaf-extract]
P T.
Coral Springs, FL
Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract uploaded by P T.
I just started using this product and I love how it doesn’t feel heavy on my skin. It doesn’t clog my pores and gives me a next day glow.
Fireley U.
This cream is quite expensive for its results, it is not worth its price. It is a bit greasy and I do not identify the detox effect it claims to have. I do not recommend it and would never buy it again.
mariam L.
Wilmington, DE
Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract uploaded by mariam L.
I use this a week and i am super excited, only concern is ,that it’s way expensive. Feels so good on skin
Jessica L.
Rustburg, VA
Recieved this product in my BoxyCharm and I love it! Its a bit pricey so im not sure if I ever would have purchases this on my own. But since I tried it im in love! Its super moisturizing and feels so expensive. I put it on at night and wake up feeling amazing!
Angela E.
It is definitely a staple in my night time routine. I wash my face, put on my oil and eye cream, then I put this on. It is heavy, so i don't think you could wear it under makeup. But it seems to work well with my skin to keep it looking fresh.
Christi R.
Warwick, RI
I love this product! I use it every night and it does a great job moisturizing my skin but it’s not too heavy. It doesn’t leave me feeling greasy and doesn’t cause me to break out. The only reason this is not 5 stars is because it has anise in it so it smells like licorice very strongly and I’m not a fan of that smell.
Tracy J.
Waco
Grown Alchemist is one of my favorite skincare brands. The company makes and sells products that are good for people, animals, and the environment. Another great thing is the shelf life — most items are good unopened for 3 years, which is amazing. This night cream moisturizer is luxurious. It feels silky when applied and smells wonderful. I typically mix in whatever oil I’m using for the evening into this product and it absorbs it well for a smooth application. It is expensive, but something I indulge because I’ve been so impressed with the results. Regenerating Night Cream Neuro-Peptide & Violet Leaf Extract Grown Alchemist
Laura B.
Works really well. I had a bit of a purging being don't on my face for about a week after use as it is a DETOX for your skin. You have to expect that some products will cleanse out your pores before you are able to have a healthy skin. It's a great product. Just REALLLY EXPENSIVE

Looking for your answer?